Chapter 27

Erin's POV

"Bye Harry, i'll text you later" I said pecking his lips lightly, "Bye baby, I love you" Harry said, "I love you too" I said before he left. "So what do you want to do now?" Luke asked, "I have to study, this is my last year at school and I have my A-levels this month" I stated, "How about I help you" Luke suggested, I kindly accepted it and we spent the rest of the night studying biology, chemistry, math, English and history, such a long night.

*

"Come on Luke, we're going shopping, I just got paid and we really need food, there's hardly anything in the house, plus we should get new clothes" I said, "Let's go then!" Luke said, we got up from the couch and headed to get dressed, I put on grey acid wash skinny jeans with a black cropped daisy t shirt and my white converse, I left my hair in its natural straight style and applied a little amount of make up, before pouring food into Ace's bowl and leaving with Luke to go shopping.

(August)

So I had finished school and I got into a university in London, about twenty minutes from where Luke and I (and sometimes Harry) live, I had 3 courses, fashion design, hair&make up and photography, I also had my part time job for the magazine company still, so life was looking good.

Harry and the rest of one direction were doing great, they brought out their first album 'up all night' which was a hit! The whole country was loving it, it went straight to number one in the UK! They even had their own tour starting in February, which meant Harry spending even more time away from me. It was bad enough he was always out recording, doing small shows and was never here, except late at night until early morning.

We never got to spend any time together. And it was worse because I didn't want everybody knowing who I was, so if we ever got to spend time together, it had to be the cinema or the house, it wasn't the best situation, but we were both doing what we love and there was nothing more we could do about it, we were at a funny age, we both loved each other vey much, yet we both had dreams and wishes to pursue so we weren't going to always be together, and we had to accept that fact and deal with it.

Currently Luke and I were lying on the couch watching batman when the doorbell went, I sighed but got up and answered it anyway, there was a man standing at the door with a notepad and a penn, "Can I help you?" I asked, "My name is Shane Grey, I'm from a magazine and I wanted to ask you a few questions" he said, "I'm watching a film just now though" I said, a bit pissed he was stopping me from watching the film, "It will only take a second" he promised, "Fine, go ahead" I said, "What do you think of the boyband one direction?" he asked, "I think they're doing good, chasing their dreams" I said honestly, "Do you personally know any of them, Erin Brown?" he said, this was getting creepy, how did he know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I asked, "Do you know Harry Styles? Do you have a friendship with him?" he asked, "No I'm sorry" I said closing the door and locking it, before walking back into the sitting room, "Who was there?" Luke asked, "I don't actually know, he said his name was Shane grey and that he was a reporter for a magazine and wanted to ask me questions. So I finally agreed and he asked me what I thought about one direction, I said they were doing good and chasing their dreams, he then said do you personally know any of them Erin Brown, I was creeped out, how the fuck does he know my name? He then asked if I had a friendship with Harry styles" I said chuckling, "I'm going to call Harry" I said dialling his number, "Erin? it's not a good time I'm getting ready for an interview baby" Harry said through the phone.

"Do you know someone called Shane Grey?" I asked, ignoring what he previously said, "Yes, he's some magazine editor or something, we don't get along very well and he's a dick and I thought I could trust him but I realised I couldn't, why do you ask?" he asked, "He was at my door two seconds ago" I said, "What did he say and what did you tell him?" he said sounding pissed, "He asked what I thought of your band and I said they're doing good and chasing their dreams, he then asked if I knew any of you personally and said my name! Harry he knew my name! He asked if I had a friendship with you as well!" I said, "What did you do?" Harry asked, "I said no I'm sorry and closed the door and locked it and then told Luke and now I'm calling you" I said, "He's on to something, if you see him again, don't talk to him and get away from him and call me, he's not to be trusted Erin, you hear me?" he said, I gulped, "Okay Harry, I love you, good luck at your interview" I said, "I love you too baby" he said before hanging up.

"Harry said he knows him and we've not to trust him, and if you see him don't talk to him and just walk away" I said, repeating Harry's words. "Got it, now lets finish watching batman, it was getting to the good bit" Luke said, I chuckled as we watched the rest of the film without any interruptions.