Chapter 10

Harry's POV

I did it, I asked her out, Erin is officially my girlfriend, and I couldn't be happier. I don't know what made me want to be with her, but ever since that night we got locked in detention together, I've been intrigued by her and want to protect her, she'll need protecting right now with the rival gang being in town.

Yes I'm in a gang. And the rival gang from another town is in our town and will end up hurting Erin, and she has no clue what is going on.

Erin's POV

''ERIN HAS A BOYFRIEND, ERIN

HAS A BOYFRIEND'' Luke sang when I told him about Harry, "You will have a girlfriend soon enough if you man up and ask Demi to be your girlfriend" I said, "What if I don't want her to be my girlfriend?" Luke said, "Do you?" I asked, "Its complicated, I mean she's a great girl but every guy in our year thinks the same" he said, "Just ask her, you'll never know if she likes you until you ask her, Girls won't ask out a guy, even in this day and age, we will never ask a guy out" I said, he sighed, "How do I know if she likes me?" he asked, "The same way Harry knew I liked him, we started getting close and then we spoke all the time and then I guess he just asked me, I guess it just happened" I said, he nodded.

We spent the full night talking about very thing and anything, it got to about ten o'clock when my phone rang, it was Harry, "What's up Harry?" I asked, "Look you know I'm in a gang?" he asked, "Well there was rumours but you know I don't believe them until they've been proved so yes I now know" I said, "Okay well there's a rival gang and they're in town and they have like kidnapped max and toms girlfriends and I think they'll come for you" he said, "What?" I asked, "Just stay inside and don't leave the house yourself and lock the doors and close the windows and tell Luke an his mates to stay out of trouble with jay and his mates" he said, "What does Luke have to do with this?" I asked, "Well there's like two gangs in out town, from the two schools, ours and then Luke's, and then jay and Connor are in the other two" he said, "Harry I'm scared, I know what Connor and his gang are capable of" I said, "What?" Harry asked, "I used to date Connor remember, I know what they can do and he'll accuse you of stealing me from him" I stated, "I'm a big boy Erin, I can handle Connor. Just keep you an Luke safe and pick me up tomorrow before school" he said, "Okay" I said as I hung up and went to check all the doors and windows before returning to a confused looking Luke.

"So when were you going to tell me you were in a gang? And not just a small one, an actual real gang Luke are you off your mind? And you're a leader?" I said, "I know, and I'm sorry for not telling you I just didn't want you to be in danger but I guess the doesn't matter now cause you're in trouble anyway" he said, "And I've been in trouble before, why do I go for the same kind of guys?" I said chuckling, "Go to bed we have to pick Harry up in the morning" I said as he went to his room and I went to sleep.

*

"Bye Luke" I said as he left, Harry and him had some conversation with their eyes before Luke nodded and left from our sight, "What was that all about?" I asked, "And don't lie to me, I'm in this now and I don't want to be lied to, especially now we've just started dating and it will be a bad tart to our relationship" I stated, "Fine, it was to tell him not to let you take Ace out his walk today cause that's where they'll be waiting, they will find you Erin and I don't want you being alone when they do" he said, "Ill have Luke and ace" I said, "Ace is a puppy they'll kill him and Luke isn't going to be able to protect you, he's only fourteen" Harry said, "So I can't take my dog out a walk or visit my uncle just because these bunch of assholes think they're going to kidnap me?" I asked, Harry nodded, "Hip hip hooray" I said sarcastically, "Look I'm sorry but that's the thing about being my girlfriend, you're always in danger" he said, I suddenly got a little scared, and I gulped, "But baby I'm here, and i'll protect you" he said, "Let's go" I muttered as we got to school, "Are you angry at me?" Harry asked getting out the car and following me, I ignored him, I know it isn't his fault but he could of warned me about all this before we started dating or being 'friends'.

"Erin why are you angry at me?" he asked coming up behind me and grabbing my wrist, "I'm not angry at you" I stated, "Don't be angry at me baby" he whispered in my ear, I shivered and looked at him, he smirked, he knew what he was doing, "I'm not angry, a little pissed off cause you could of told me but I'm not angry" I said, "I didn't tell you for a reason, if I told you then would you have agreed to be my girlfriend?" he said, "Maybe" I said, "I knew you wouldn't be my girlfriend if you knew what danger you were in" he said, "So you decided to just not tell me and hope one day I didn't just magically disappear" I said, "You're acting as if I've done something wrong" he said, "You have! You didn't tell me something I should have known and now look at what's happening, we're arguing, I told you before we even started being so called friends that we always argue" I said, "There is no need for this argument" he said, "There is no need for you Harry" I said storming off, "Erin!" Harry shouted chasing after me, he grabbed my wrists and stopped me, "What now?" I asked, "Are you angry now?" he asked, "Yes, a little" I stated trying to get away, he crashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard, pulling away after a few minutes, "Are you still angry at me?" he whispered into my ear, "You knew exactly what you were doing" I said, he nodded as I giggled, "Of course I did" he said grabbing my hand as we walked to class.

What have I gotten myself into?