Chapter 20

Erin's POV

"Harry you have to take me home, I haven't been him since yesterday morning" I stated, "Okay, but I'm coming in with you" he said, "Okay Harry" I said chuckling as we got into the car and harry drove towards my house, "Are you sure you want to go to school tomorrow, I think you should stay at home" Harry suggested, "Harry I'm fine, honestly. It's just bruises" I stated, "I know but I don't want you getting hurt" he said, "Harry i'll be okay" I said chuckling, he nodded and got out of the car, walking round to my side and opening my door for me and helping me out, we got to my door and I opened it, I got inside and saw my mum on the couch, "Hey mum" I said, "What happened to you?" she asked gasping at the sight of my bruised face, "You remember Connor? Well he got very jealous and beat me, but he's in jail now" I said partially honest, she nodded, believing it.

"Why is Harry here?" She asked, "He's helping me" I said before we headed towards my room, "Erin! Is that you?" Luke asked, "Yeah, I'm in my room" I called back, seconds later Luke was in my room, he hugged me tightly, hurting my stomach, Harry must have saw me wince as he pulled Luke off me, "What the hell?" Luke asked, he looked at me, "Erin what happened" he asked, "Connor" I said simply, "Its all my fault, I wasn't here to protect her" Harry said, "No it isn't Harry" I said, "Stop fussing, both of you, I'm alive and I only have a few bruises, I'm okay" I said, they sighed and nodded.

..."Everyone is whispering about me Harry" I said, "Ignore them babe" Harry whispered into my ear, I nodded as we continued down the hall.

The full day was spent rubbishing rumours, ignoring people and their stares and trying to concentrate in class but failing miserably, it was terrible, everyone kept staring at me, my face was covered with darker make up than usual and some of the bruises were showing, but my head had stitches in it from when I passed out, I don't know how people found out but they did and it was terrible the amount of things they were saying.

I was so happy to get home and just lie down and sleep without hearing people whisper shit about me, not that I cared what they thought but it did get annoying and I just wanted to tell everyone to shut the fuck up, that it had nothing to do with them, but I was too nice to do that, I refused to be mean to people for asking questions in stead of just assuming stuff, so in a way I was glad.

***fast forward to July***

Erin's POV

Well in the last four months a lot has changed, Connor was sentenced to five years in jail, my mum didn't get the job in London, Harry got a no in X factor and then was called back and put into a group with four other lads that I still have to meet, they were then put through to live shows which start in September, we finished school for seven weeks and its my 17th birthday in three days.

Harry said he has a great surprise for me and we were going somewhere for a whole week, we were leaving tonight, so I was getting my presets from my parents and Luke today, and we were going out on a family dinner, and Harry was joining us.

I got showered and dressed, I was wearing a leather effect skater skirt and a floral crop top, I put on my white low converse, curled my hair slightly, so it was more wavy, and applied make up before going downstairs and waiting on everyone getting dressed, I was excited for a 'family dinner', usually we all have different dinners at different times or places, its always chaotic but tonight it would be simple, relaxing and family time....hopefully!

"Everyone ready?" mum asked, we all nodded and went into the car, me, Luke and Harry were squashed into the back of my mums small car, "You look beautiful Erin" my mum complimented, I was shocked, she never compliments me! "Thank you mum" I said shyly, not used to her saying anything nice about me, not that she was mean and told me I was ugly or that, she just never said much to me; nice or mean.

"I agree, you look beautiful" Harry said, I smiled as the car fell silent, the only sound was the stereo on quietly. After an awkward five minutes, we pulled up at a restaurant that I'd never been to in my almost 17 years of living in Holmes Chapel, but nevertheless it looked nice. "Uncle Phill is meeting us here too" dad spoke up, I nodded as we went inside and sat at the table, waiting for uncle phill to join us, eventually he did and we all ordered, occasionally making chat about everything.

"Here are the presents now, Luke you go first" mum said looking genuinely happy and excited, Luke smiled and handed me a gift card for 'fashion nails' and a chocolate hamper, "Thank you Lukey" I said, hugging him, "Here's our present for you darling" mum said, she handed me a £50 voucher for TopShop, and then €100, I was confused, "Mum, why do I have euros?" I asked, "You'll need them" she said simply, I was still confused but nodded an thanked them, "Here's your present from me" uncle phill said handing me a small bag, it had bath stuff in it, like bath bombs, soaps, sponges, etc. "Thank you uncle phill" I said smiling.

"Is everyone ready to go home? You guys gotta leave soon" mum said, we all nodded and left for the house, I still had no idea where Harry and I were going, I was excited to see but also anxious, what if he has spent far too much on me? I shrugged it off as I charged my phone and made sure I had everything I needed, I didn't want to forget anything.

"Will you please tell me where we're going? I know it's somewhere abroad since I have euros" I stated, "I'm not telling you babe" Harry said for the millionth time on the way to, I'm guessing, the airport. "Come on, grab your suitcase, I can't carry everything, did you lift your passport?" he asked, I nodded and grabbed my suitcase, and bag for the plane, making sure I had everything else from the car, Harry parked the car in the airport car park and we got into the airport, checking in, "We're going to Paris? Harry you shouldn't have spent that much money on me!" I said, "Too late baby, plus you deserve the best, this is your birthday, plus I leave for X factor in a month and a bit so who knows how long we'll be away from each other then, I wanted to spoil you" he said smiling, I smiled and pecked his lips, "Thank you, I love you" I said, "I love you too" he said as we waited in the departure lounge, waiting for our flight to be called.

We were finally seated on the flight, I was seated next to Harry and a stranger who seemed to keep himself to himself, I ignored it and continued my conversation with Harry about Paris. "We're going to meet your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins in Paris one day, your mum and I arranged it" Harry explained, my eyes lit up, I hadn't saw my family in years, "Really?" I asked, he nodded, "Oh my gosh!" I screamed rather loudly, gaining stares from people, oh well! "Thank you so so much" I said pecking his lips again, he smiled, "Unlike you, I don't have everything planned out, since we're here for a week, but I have a lot planned, but we can do things you want to do" Harry said, I smiled, "As long as we get to go sight seeing! And shopping!" I said, he chuckled, "Definitely, we wouldn't go to Paris and not go to see sights" Harry said, I smiled and lay my head in Harry's chest and talked until we were in the air and could listen to music, we shared the earphones and listened to music on Harry's phone, we was singing lightly into my ear and I was smiling wider after every line, he was so perfect, how could I get so lucky?

He's a 'bad boy' to the world, but he's MINE, even if he's still a bad boy!