Chapter 32

JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE PLZ READ! IN NO WAY DO I THINK KENDALL REALLY IS LIKE THIS! ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY, DON'T THINK I ACTUALLY THINK SHE COMES ACROSS THIS WAY CAUSE I DONT!!!!!!!

Harry's POV

"But what if it doesn't work?" I asked, thinking of all the negative things that could go wrong, "If it doesn't work then it wasn't meant to be" Louis answered, "God dammit! It was meant to be Louis! If this doesn't work then I'm done" I stated, "Done with what?" he asked, "The band, this lifestyle" I said simply, "You would give all of this up for a girl?" Louis asked, I thought about it, would I actually give this lifestyle up for one girl? When I could get any other girl and keep this lifestyle.

"Yes, I would" I said after thinking.

Erin's POV

"Erin!" Eleanor said, "How do you guys know each other?" Kendall asked, "We're like super best friends and like are secretly lesbian for each other" Eleanor said deadly serious, everyone laughed, except Kendall who didn't see the humour in it, "I'm Erin" I said to her kindly, "Isn't that great, she has a name" Kendall said rudely before waltzing off with Harry, "Alright then" I said, "Hi I'm Perrie" Perrie said, "I'm Erin, it's great to meet you" I said, "You too, and don't worry, we're not all like that" she said laughing, I chuckled, "I'm Sophia, I've heard you're an amazing stylist" Sophia said, "I'm Erin and thank you so much, it's great to meet you too" I said smiling, they seemed nice, other than Kendall, she seemed like a bitch.

"Eleanor" I said hugging her, she hugged back tightly, "Oh look! They're at it right in front of us all" I hear a voice comment, ugh I've known her for five minutes and I hate her already. What's worse is she's got something that belongs to me. Something that's mine. Something I want back but can't have. Harry.

"Will you keep your snidey little comments to yourself, I've had to listen to you moan all morning about how you haven't had private transport, please keep your snappy little bitchy, unwanted comments to yourself and I'm sure we'll all have a perfectly good week with our boyfriends, even though you don't really have one" Eleanor spoke calmly, I giggled as Kendall's face dropped and she stormed off, "Eleanor I love you!" Louis said laughing his ass off as he greeted his girlfriend. I smiled in Awh at the two of them, memories of Harry and I last year came flooding into my mind, I tried shaking them out of my head but failed. Harry had his own special part in my head and heart. And he's not leaving anytime soon by the looks of things.

Harry's POV

"Will you keep your snidey little comments to yourself, I've had to listen to you moan all morning about how you haven't had private transport, please keep your snappy little bitchy, unwanted comments to yourself and I'm sure we'll all have a perfectly good week with our boyfriends, even though you don't really have one" Eleanor said soft and calmly, I tried suppressing my laugh as Kendall turned on her heals and dragged me out of the room.

"I can't believe those rats Harry! You can't just let then treat me like that, you have to stand up for me" she whined, "I don't have to do anything Kendall, all I have to do is pretend to be your boyfriend in public, which we're not in right now, so if you don't mind, I have friends to be with right now" I stated before walking past her and into the room, everyone was glaring at me, probably for what Kendall said to erin and Eleanor.

"I didn't do anything wrong there. She is nothing to do with me, take your anger out on her not me, not one of you have a reason to be angry at me" I stated, which is a lie. Erin has a reason. She has every reason on this earth to be angry at me.

Erin's POV

"I didn't do anything wrong there. She is nothing to do with me, take your anger out on her not me, not one of you have a reason to be angry at me" Harry said, I looked up at him and our eyes met, we stayed that way until someone cleared their throat, I looked away quickly, what just happened?