Chapter 36

Erin's POV

It's my birthday tomorrow and Luke is coming to Newcastle, which is where we are (see what I did there?), tonight and currently everyone is on the sofa watching a film or having their own conversations, Niall and I were talking about how much we can eat and strangely not get fat when Louis decided to join in.

"You two have the fastest metabolism I have ever saw, I'd say Niall eats more" Louis said, "Louis, we can't help how fast our metabolism is" I stated, Louis chuckled as my phone started ringing, "Hello?" I answered, "Erin it's Luke, I'm at the airport in Newcastle, will you come get me?" He asked, "Sure, be there soon, stand outside at the front door of it and don't move from there" I said, "Okay hurry!" he said as I hung up, "Is there a rented car or something we can use? I have to go pick up Luke" I said, "We have one rented, its out front" Liam said, "Where's the keys?" I asked, Liam pointed to a unit where a set of keys lay, I grabbed them and left, yelling that I would be back soon.

"LUKEY!" I shouted, I ran towards him as hugged him, "Erin!" he said hugging me back, "Come on" I said takin his suitcase and leading him to the car, getting in and driving back to the bus.

"This is Luke, Luke this is Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. Beware Louis is a sassy guy and Niall eats a lot, Liam and Zayn are nice guys" I said, he chuckled, "I'm Luke" Luke said shaking each of their hands, "Hi Harry" Luke said politely, "Hi Luke" Harry said, "How have you been? I mean after you dated Kendall Jenner for a while" Luke asked, "Will both of you stop it!" I said, "The both of you used to be close, Luke I get it you might be pissed at him but it had nothing I do with you plus we have forgot about that, stop bringing it up and just go back to normal" I ordered, "I can't just go 'back to normal' with someone who lied to my only sister and told the world he was dating someone when he was actually dating you" Luke said, "Well I did, so get over it Luke, relationships have ups and downs" I said, "Fine! I'm sorry for acting like a dick, Harry" Luke said, "And I'm sorry for hurting your sister, Luke" Harry said, "Hug it out!" I screamed as they hugged, eventually everyone joined in and it became a group hug.

..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN" everyone yelled, waking me from my slumber, "What time is it?" I grumbled, "Ten" Liam asked, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Nice hair babe" Harry said laughing, I chuckled and stood up, "We all have presents" Louis said, "Me first" he added running to get his present, everyone else went to get theirs too.

Louis handed me a present, I opened it up and found a watch by Michael Kors, it was gold and beautiful, "Louis! it's beautiful, thank you" I said as I sat it to the side while Niall gave me his present, it was a gold clip bracelet with a charm in the numbers 18 on it, I smiled and thanked him, "Mine now!" Zayn said handing me a present, it was a big hamper full of chocolates and sweets, I smiled and hugged him too, "Thank you Zayn! You guys didn't have to spend anything on me" I said as Liam handed me a present, "We wanted to" Louis spoke, I opened Liam's present to find a pair of pyjamas and slippers, "Thanks Liam" I said hugging him, "My turn" Harry said handing me a couple of presents, I opened the biggest one, it was a scrap book, I flicked through it and saw it was full of photos of us from last year and before, like when we were at Blackpool, Paris and just in general the silly photos we took.

"Thank you Harry" I said as I opened the other present, it was a small box with a ring inside, it had a blue diamond in the centre with smaller diamonds at each side of it, the band was gold and it fit perfectly around my middle finger, "Thank you" I said, kissing his cheek, Luke then handed me a present, it was a new camera, a Polaroid one, "Thank you Lukey" I said hugging him tightly, he chuckled, "Thank you everyone, really you didn't have to get me this much" I said, "Well we did Erin, cause we love you" Louis sang, I chuckled, "I love you all too, you're my best friends ever" I said.

"What are we doing today then?" I asked, "Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia are coming soon and you're going out shopping to buy a dress and shoes currency of Harry, and then you will go out for your lunch with the girls and the come home and Harry is going to take you somewhere and then tonight we're going out" Louis explained, "Okay, that's a lot to take in" I stated laughing. "Go get dressed just now" Louis said, I grabbed my things and headed to the bunks, I grabbed a pair of grey trousers, that were high waisted and short lengthened, and a black crop top, I put on my black show converse, applied minimal male up, straightened my hair, put on my watch, bracelet and ring and headed to the sitting room where everyone was, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!" the girls screamed, jumping and hugging me, "Thank you all" I said smiling, they each handed me a present, "You didn't have to get me anything girls" I said while opening the boxes, Eleanor got me gold and silver stud earrings, Sophia got me a bottle of perfume and Perrie got me a black handbag, "Thanks everyone" I said, "Come on then, shopping time!" Eleanor sang.

"Here's my credit card, get Erin a dress, shoes and everyone get lunch" Harry said, Eleanor took the card, "Come ones run!" I screamed before running, I heard Harry laugh as we made our way to the rented car which was outside, "So what's going on with you and Harry?" Eleanor asked, "We're back together, we're just trying to go back to normal" I explained, she nodded as Perrie drove us to the shopping centre.

"Did you get a new watch?" Perrie asked, "Yeah, Louis got me it" I said, "Its beautiful" she said, "Thanks" I said smiling as we headed into the shopping centre. "What shop?" Eleanor asked, "Any, i don't mind" I said, we ended up going into TopShop and looking around.

An hour and a half later I had bought a pink skater dress with thin straps, it went to about mid thigh, I bought black wedges to go with it, "You're going to look beautiful tonight, even though you always look beautiful" Eleanor said, I smiled, "Thank you el, but you're the beautiful one" I said, she smiled as we headed towards a restaurant to have lunch at.