Chapter 18

Erin's POV

"I don't want to go home" Harry whined, "Me either" I said as we got into the car, the weekend was amazing, yesterday we went to the pleasure beach and stayed there until about six-ish and then we went out for dinner and went to the Blackpool tower, earlier today we went to the Blackpool dungeons and went shopping, and now we're going home, it was about five at night and it was dark so I was a little cautious about driving, "Would you like me to drive?" Harry asked, I nodded, Harry had kept his word about not wanting me to walk anywhere far the 'day after' and he was right, it was painful, my legs, thighs and 'down there' hurt so much earlier today, not so much anymore though, thankfully.

*

"Did you have fun?" mum asked, "Yeah it was great" I said, she smiled as I headed upstairs, Luke followed me, "So what happened?" he asked, I told him everything, leaving out the sex part, obviously I wasn't going to tell him about that. "So you had fun?" he asked, I nodded, "Good night Erin" he said, I checked my phone, it was only eight, why was he going to bed? Maybe he just wanted an early night.

I remembered my idea I had on the beach and grabbed my phone, typing into the Internet bar what I wanted to get, I added the photos of me and Harry to the personalised phone case on the screen and positioned them, I then ordered two of them, one for me and one for him, I paid a little extra for next day delivery, I also looked out his personalised comb I got him, it said 'Harry and Erin. Forever and Always' it was so cute and I know he needed a new comb since he snapped his other one.

..."Erin where were you at the weekend? I came over to your house and your mum said you were out" Lisa said, "I was at Blackpool" I said, "Who with?" she asked, "Harry" I said, "Was it nice?" she asked, I nodded and sat in my seat listening to mr Burns ramble on, "Oh, I graded your projects, great work to most of you, I have to speak to a few people though" he said, I looked at Harry and we laughed a little, ours was rubbish but contained all the information and pictures, they just weren't drew very well.

"Erin Brown and Harry Styles may I speak to you both?" Mr Burns said, I sighed, this would be one of my first bad grades, "I'm sorry Erin" Harry said, "About what?" I asked, "Making you get a bad grade, I know how much your grades mean to you" he said, "They don't mean loads to me, I want to be a stylist and make up artist or and actress, but its still something to fall back on" I explained, "Plus we don't even know what grade we got" I added, "You both got a C, Erin I'm rather disappointed in you, Harry you too, you both wont be working together again" he said, I nodded as I walked back to my seat, Harry was told to stay until Mr Burns spoke to him, hmm. Weird.

Harry's POV

"Harry wait there" Mr Burns said to me, I stayed there, "I am truly disappointed in you, don't think I'm going to let you ruin Erin's grades, I feel you're a bad influence on her, you're changing her, and not for the better. Watch yourself Harry, don't let her grades fall because of you" he said before letting me go back to my seat.

Erin's POV

"What did he say to you?" I asked, "That I was a bad influence on you and I was changing you and I haven't to let your grades drop because of me" he said truthfully, my heart melted, "And I know it's true, I'm a bad influence on you and I am changing you, I don't want to ruin your grades either" he said, "Shut up Harry, you're not a bad influence and you're not changing me, you're perfect and I love you and I don't give a shit what he thinks" I said, he smiled as we continued with our work, occasionally feeling stares on us while we talk to each other, usually it would be Mr Burns but sometimes it was others, but I didn't care, I was used to having people talk about me.

*

"When do you have your audition for X factor?" I asked, "March" Harry answered sitting on his bed, I followed him and sat next to him, "Oh, remember when you asked if my mum had a boyfriend? She does, his name is Robin, he's coming over for dinner tomorrow" he said, I smiled, "You should come too" he added, "Sure, lets go to my house, I have your late birthday present" I said, he chuckled, "You've got me loads baby! I better get thinking for your birthday" he said, I chuckled, smiling at the fact my birthday was over five months away.

We got to my house and I went to my room and got the phone cases and comb, I brought the comb out and handed him it, he chuckled, "Thank you baby" he said kissing me lightly, "Nope, I'm not done, this is the last one though" I said brining the two iPhone5 cases out, I handed one I Harry before looking at my own, it had most of the pictures from Blackpool on it, the ones with the two of us in them, I saw him smile and put it on his phone, "I love it, and I love you" he said kissing me again, I smiled and pulled back, "I'm glad you like it" I said, "Now we have matching phone cases" I said holding my phone up, he chuckled, "Its so cool, that should be our thing, getting phone cases with our pictures on it" he stated, I nodded, "Yeah, and we have to order two so they're matching" I said smiling.

****

"Good luck baby, i'll miss you, call me" I said as Harry left with his mum, sister Gemma and Robin, yeah his mum and Robin were getting pretty serious, he was a nice guy and seemed to respect his mother so Harry was nice about it, at first he was skeptical and protective over his mother but he's loosened up and he said he actually likes him so that's great.

Harry was going to Manchester to audition for X factor and I was staying here but he promised to call me as much as he could, I was excited and nervous for him, I knew he could do so well, I knew he would get through, if he didn't then it really was their loss.

....."Luke I'm scared, what if Connor gets me?" I said, my hands shaking, Luke pulled me into a hug to calm me down, "Its fine Erin, he won't get you! And Harry is only gone for the weekend" he reassured, I nodded, trying to clear my head of negative thoughts about Connor getting to me again. "How about I order a pizza and we have a movie night?" Luke asked, I nodded and smiled as I went to my room to pick out the DVDs while Luke ordered pizza.

"Mum can I have money for pizza?" Luke asked, "Ask your dad" she said to him, I heard him ask dad and he must have given him money because when he returned he had a box of pizza in his hand, he sat it on the bed and we both lay in my bed with the pizza in between us, watching the film I had put on, i had put on the first lord of the rings, I eventually fell asleep during the third film, missing the end of it, as usual.

I got up the next day and was going to meet up with Lisa, over the past month or so we have been getting so close, and since left Rachel and the others and my 'popularity' from that has went down, but dating Harry made it stay up a little, it's so complicated, I'm now known for the total opposite than what I used to be known for, I don't know if its a good or a bad thing, all I know is that it's march and Connor still hasn't came for me, since January.

And I was so scared, I knew he would come back for me, he wouldn't give up that easy, would he?