Chapter 1: 1

LAPIS

First day of 9th grade, good grades, no boyfriends, no issues. Keep it together Lapis and you might just graduate gradeschool. Im Lapis by the way, Im 17 years old and Im on 9th grade. I started school late so Im stuck in 9th grade for now. Im the second daughter of the Lazuli family, my family has the largest company in the state, next to our large company is the company of my bestfriend's family. The Diamond family. Walking to school is so exhausting. You might be wondering why Im walking to school even tho my family has the largest company, it's just that my house is near the school. When I got in the campus I saw Jasper across the street. "Hey Jasper!" I shouted. She saw me and ran across the street after the streetlight turned green. "So what's your class?" I asked her. Ever since we became friends, we were always on the same section. "I'm 9-B". She said. What?! "Aww... Im in 9-A" well I bet she isnt studying hard enough. "Meet me at the cafeteria later?" I asked loudly since we were parting ways away from each other to get to our class. "Your treat!" She shouted back and I nodded. 

Lunchbreak

Jasper and I met at the front door of the cafeteria. "Took you so long to get here." I said crossing my arms. "Sorry, got blocked by the student council president". "The others have been waiting for you". With that we went inside and got our food and got to our seats. "So what did the SC president tell you? Did she say to brush your teeth three times a day? Or asked you to join the student council?". I said smirking. "The last part." "What you got asked by the SC president to join the student council?!" Pearl asked. "Pearl's going to run for secretary since Rose is gonna be there." Amethyst bragged. "Oh hush up!" Pearl said. "Besides, Rose is already a young parent." "I heard she's gonna leave this school because of the situation she's in right now." Garnet said. "Nuff said." I said putting my arms up. "Lunchbreak's over soon. Ill just get my stuffs for the next class." I announced. And they nodded. "Wait, Lapis. Ill go with you." 

"Say Lapis, do you want to walk home together?" Jasper asked. "Don't you live from six blocks away from my house?" "Uhm well, yeah. I do. But I want to say hi to Aunt Lazuli. Is your father home?" She asked. "Nope, he's not gonna be home until Wednesday. He still have a business trip." We got to my locker and went to my next class. "Well then, meet me in front of the school gate." I told her. And she waved at me and went inside the classroom.

After dismmissal, I went straight to the gate of the school. "Lets go to a milktea shop! Im craving for milktea for the whole science class." I said nudging her. And she said yes! Lol. I got home and went straight to my room. My room was filled with Voltron posters, Keith, Lance, Pidge, Shiro and Hunk posters. Im kind of a fan, even tho Im only at episode 8 or 9 season 1. I went to my desk and did my homework. After that, I glanced on the clock and saw that it was only 4:30 pm. I'm kinda worn out... Ill just take a nap for awhile. I thought. I woke up it was already 1:57 am, my school starts at 8:00 in the morning. I went downstairs and got myself something to eat. I opened the fridge and saw alot of yogurts, so I took some of them. I searched the kitchen and saw a bag of chaaaps and creamcheese. With all those food I went upstairs and watched Voltron: Legendary defenders. 

I stopped watching when was already 3 in the morning and scrolled down on my newsfeed

I stopped watching when was already 3 in the morning and scrolled down on my newsfeed. I went back to sleep when I heard my mom went down at 4 am. I woke up and took a shower and went to school. And so on and so on.