【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」

Chapter 13: Control

I've been getting quite a lot of texts from Kazuo. They would be loving. They made me happy, but uneasy at the same time. We both are cheating. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but being around Anna made me feel guilty.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I shot my head up immediately. That's right...me, and Anna were having a cup of tea at the fancy tea joint. Her eyes looked at me with worry. "You've been spacing out a lot. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind." Poor her, knowing absolutely nothing of my wrong-doings behind her back.

It's been a couple weeks now since that night up at the mountains with Kazuo. He would take me up there about three times a week, and do crazy kinky, bondage stuff to me. Maybe there was no love there, but lust. My body could never reject him which pissed me off. I wish I had better control, but when it comes to him, I agree almost every time.

"You can always talk to me." She reaches out her hand to touch mine, which was resting on the table. Her warm touch made my chest hurt.

"Thank you." I nod giving her a sense of aye okay.

Beep beep. It was my cellphone. I looked at it, and it was Kazuo.

"Hey. Want to have dinner with me, and my wife?" He texted.

"Sure." I really didn't want to. I didn't want to see the whore that took my Kazuo, and possibly turned him into this creature.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8:00."

"Okay." I texted. I had a lot of time to kill before then.

"Who was that?" Anna asked.

"A friend. He wanted to chill tonight." I lied.

"Have fun baby, but don't forget me." She giggles with her hand over her cute mouth.

"Never." I smiled.

I spent my time with Anna talking about life. Sadly I couldn't converse with her about Kazuo. She would tell me funny stories that happened to her as a kid, and that took my mind out of the gutter for a short time.

I walked her home, and gave her the occasional goodbye-see-you-later kiss. I made my way back home afterwards, and awaited for Mister Sexy to pick me up.

"Hey." He drove up in the middle of me playing Candy Crush on my porch. I made sure to dress appropriate for a dinner. My weird sweater vest, and tanned pants made me look intelligent.

"Hey." I said looking at his dashing appearance with the whole buttoned down shirt.

"You look nice. My wife will be happy to meet you." He smiled.

"I still don't like her." I glared.

"No worries baby." He jerked his head into the car telling me to get in.

I got in his car, and watched him drive. He was a risky man. He drove with one hand on the wheel, and one hand resting. I found him irresistibly handsome. I blushed a bit every time I looked at him for too long.

The car ride was pretty silent. He smoked a fancy looking cigarette which kept him quiet, and I like looking out the window to admire the scenery I was unaware of. The area he moved to was somewhere I was unfamiliar with. The neighborhood seemed peaceful.

We got out of the car once he drove into a driveway. The house was three stories high, and had fancy roses covering around it.

"Wow." I looked at his castle.