【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」

Chapter 10: Past

"Wh-what?" I couldn't move my body.

"I will make sure you are happy in the end! I am your best friend okay man! I will make sure he falls for you!" Ita said with determined eyes.

"No!" I pushed him off. "I want him to love me on his own!"

"But.."

"Please pity me too okay?" I pinned my friend down, and pressed my lips on his. Am I losing my mind? I don't like men, and most defiantly not my best friend, but my body reacted on its own.

"Mm." He moans shockingly.

I forced my tongue in his mouth, and started swirling my tongue with his. He does the same with me which shocked me. He starts to take off my shirt, and I his. Were we about to have sex on the roof with no condom?

He goes down to unzip my pants, and saw my limp member. He takes it in his hand, and began to pump me roughly making me erected instantly.

"Ahh!" I moaned out loud.

He jerks me off quickly with his right hand, and starts undoing his pants with his left hand.

Soon when we both were merely skin, he lays down on the roof, pulling me on his lap. I positioned my legs on both sides of his body, and started licking my fingers to lube myself up. I inserted my finger inside my hole, and made sure to make my walls wet enough.

"Mmm is this weird..I'm getting hard." Ita said looking flushed.

"No.." I posed my entrance on top of his cock, and slid myself inside. It didn't hurt as badly as the first time. Ita didn't have the same length, and width as Kazuo, and I was no longer a virgin in the whole anal community.

I started moving myself up, and down on his as my hoarse voice moaned out in pleasure. He grabs my hips, and moves his in opposite sync of mine.

"Mmm you are so tight." He groans shutting his eyes tight.

"Shut...up..." My breathing caught in between my words as I continued to ride him. I pressed my hands on his chest, and could see my sweat-drops dripping down on his chest.

He flips me over into missionary, and pounds me hard with his hard cock.

"Ahh!" I moaned out loud.

He pins my hands down, and goes in to devour my lips in his. We made sloppy French kisses that made our saliva drip down out parted lips. I wrapped my shaking legs tightly around him as he takes me roughly.

"I'm coming..." He groans, and pounds me a couple more times quicker, and pulls out, releasing his business on my stomach.

"Hah..hah.." I caught my breath. That wasn't fulfilling since it wasn't Kazuo, but I kept that thought to myself.

"Best friends still?" He looks over at me.

"Yeah. All this is...is friends with benefits." I smirked.

"Yeah I'll be here if you need a fuck buddy. Not like I like my girl that much." He said chuckling. He began dressing himself, and I did as well.

"Do you think I should move on?" I asked looking for an honest answer.

"Course not. Why don't you talk to him more about it?"

"He's married."

"Oh damn...well. I really don't know." He frowns at me. "That is one hell of a situation isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Lets not think about that right now." He pats my back.

"Right."