Chapter 27

"Here is your ice coffee, and your bagle." he said walking into his room.

"Thanks Ethan! This smells so good!" I said with a big smile on my face. Hiding the fact that I was just going to purge it up later. We sat and ate, and talked for awhile. I looked all around his room and took everything in again. I loved it. All the colors went well together, and it looked so classy.

"Why does your room look so nice?"

"What?" he asked kind of laughing.

"I mean, it looks so, well, classy, I guess."

"Oh! My mom, shes a interior designer."

"I see, she's really good at it!"

"Haha, I'll tell her you think so." he said smiling. I finished my bagle got up got my bag.

"I'm going to change. Where is your bathroom?" I asked.

"Go out, turn right down the hall, third door on your left." I nodded and left. I walking into his bathroom, and it was flawless. The main colors of it were, yellow and green. With strips of blue in everything. His mom was good. I changed out of my pj's and put on my black skinny jeans. I threw on my pink tanktop and my lace white over shirt. I took out my brush and fixed my hair. It was still sort of straight from the day before, but my hair was starting to look wavy. I pulled it back to wash my face, and then put on my make-up. I let my hair back down and I was done. Almost. I turned to the toliet, and up came my breakfast. I stood, flushed, and went back to the sink. I took out my toothbrush and scrubbed my mouth clean. I walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light. I walked back into Ethan's room.

"Wow!" he said looking at me up and down.