Chapter 4

We got back to the science class and started notes right away. I wasn't really paying attention though. I couldn't think straight. And I don't know if it was because of Ethan, of if it was cause of my missing diary. After about an hour of daydreaming, the bell rang. The rest of the day went by super fast. When I was paking to go home, Liv looked over at me standing at my locker.

"Any luck finding it?" she asked. I just looked at her and she knew.

"It probably is just at your house, don't worry. You'll find it when you get home." She said closing her locker.

"I have to go, Jake is picking me up, we're going out for our one year!" Liv said with a big smile on her face. She is so cute with Jake. They look perfect with each other. Her black curly hair and pale skin go together perfect with his light brown hair and medium complextion. And you could tell they were in love just by looking at the two of them together. Her ice blue eyes locked on his. They were meant to be. And, I loved them, I mean, they were my best friends. But I rarely hang out with them when they are together. I feel like a third wheel when they are all mushy together. But I feel totally awful when I'm with them and they aren't like that. It makes me feel like I'm interupting them. I hugged Liv goodbye and turned back to my locker. I grabbed all my books that I needed for my homerwork. Yes, homework, it was only the first week of school, and I already had homework. It was going to be a long night I could tell. I closed my locker and went outside. I looked around to see if anyone I knew was out there, nope. Just the populars, Ethan, included. But I wasn't gonna walk up to him. He was with Avery.