Chapter 15

I walked in the house and my mom was rushing around. She saw Ethan, and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hi! How are you guys?" She said with a bright smile on her face. My mom tends to freak out when I have any boy in the house.

"We're fine mom, now you need to leave seeing as you flipped out on me, sawing you were going to be late." I said walking over to the fridge.

"Right! Right, okay I left money in the jar for you to order in for you and the boys. I love you, I'll see you late tonight. Have fun you two!" She winked. I sighed, and put the orange juice back into the fridge. I heard the door shut and it was just us and the boys. Where were they I thought to myself. But just then, they ran through the kitchen Josh running after Aaron with a water gun.

"NO WATER GUNS IN THE HOUSE GUYS!" I yelled, hoping they would be good for once and listen. Ethan laughed, "Your mom, shes funny, and your brothers, they're crazy. I approve of your family Brooklyn." I giggled and stuck my tounge out at him.

"Alright, so what on earth are we suppost to do for the project?" I asked him sitting at the island in my kitchen. He smiled and then just looked down. "What?" I asked with a slight smile on my face.

"I. . . have a confession to make." he said rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"What?" I sighed.

"It's funny. You'll laugh. I know you will." He said with a giant smile on his face. "I don't really know what we are suppost to do. . ."

"What? Wait, so why did you say you knew what to do?" I said then I took a sip of my O-J.

"I, kinda just wanted to hang out with you." He said with his hand behind his head again. I smiled. He wanted to hang out with me.

Me. Brooklyn Wells. Him. Ethan Mitchell.

How on earth did that happen.