Chapter 13

"Listen, we're gonna go out there and you are going to ignore all of them. So what, you are afriad of pandas, I bet you they had stupid fears too." She said while she was fixing her hair. I knew she was right. I held back anymore tears I could possibly have, and took a deep breath.

"I'm good." I said and we walked out the door. The day went by slow. Very, very, very slow. But finally I had reached last period. But, it was science, so I was going to be with Ethan. I walked into the class room and everyone busrt out in giggles and snickers. I could feel everyones eyes on me. I put my stuff on my desk and buried my head in my arms. Ethan walked in the room and he noticed that they were all laughing. At me.

"Hey! Everyone can just shut up unless they want to deal me." He said and everyone hushed. Ethan had such a power over the school. He liked everyone, he was so nice, but you never wanted to cross him. He sat down and he looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with his sweet voice. I shrugged. "Listen, it isn't that bad that you're afraid of pandas. And its totally understandable why." My head shot up.

"How do you know why I'm afraid of them?" I said just shocked he said that. I had read the paper. It said nothing about why I was scared.

"Oh, I saw that you were really upset today, and I went and asked Olivia what was wrong with you, she gave me the paper, and I read it, and then I asked why, and she told me." He said playing with his pen.

"Liv told you why?" I asked kind of disappointed.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I'll spread the word that it needs to stop." He smiled at me with sympathy in his eyes.