Chapter 3

When we reached the nurse he guided me in so I wouldn't walk in to another thing. After like 10 minutes in the nurse, my nose stopped bleeding.

"So, how did you get your nose to bleed anyway?" Ethan asked me while we walked back to class.

"Well, I. . . get them all the time, its just a weather thing, ya know." I said lying. I couldn't say I fell on my face while running to science. How much of a dork would that make me.

"Oh, that stinks. My brother's best friend has that happen to him all the time." He said grinning. It was still really awkward. I had no clue what to say to him. He was the boy I was totally in love with, but for him, he was with a girl he never really noticed. He was one of the popular guys. Captin of the basketball team. There was just something about his brown spiked hair that looked perfectly messy all the time. His gorgeous light brown eyes, his perfect tanned complextion. He was beyond flawless. And, me I was just Brooklyn.

"So, we're gonna be lab partners all year. That's pretty sweet." he said smiling.

"Haha, yup. I'm not the best in science." I said looking up at him.

"Haha, me either. So if one day you and I have to go through the rest of the day without eyebrows, I will take full blame." He said proudly. We both just laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't be the one without eyebrows. If I see something starting to explode, I'll be sure to use you as my shield." I said giggling. He nudged me and we just kept laughing. Maybe the rest of the day wouldn't be so bad.

Secrets ToldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara