Chapter 26

"I got her to go away, don't worry." Ethan said putting the icepack onto my bare back. I flinched when it met my burning back. It felt so good.

"Thanks Ethan."

"Your very welcome!" he got up and went back over to the little bed he had set up in the corner. He pulled the blankets over him and took out his phone.

"Six-thirty three. It is six-thirty three. I am wide awake, and I don't think I am going to be able to fall back asleep. So I guess I'm up for good."

"I am really just so sorry." I said feeling terrible that I woke him up.

"Ehh, don't sweat it. I'm just gonna' go jump in the shower. You can go back to sleep, and if you want, I'll walk to DounutCastle after and get us some breakfast?"

"That sounds good." He shut off the light and walked out the door. I turned my head and tried my hardest to fall back asleep. All I could think was, this boy, the one I've liked for years now, is taking care of me. But why? Does he actually care about me? No, thats impossible. Or, is it. These thoughts consumed my mind and before I knew it, Ethan was walking in his room with a towel on.

"Oh, god! You're still up. I thought you would be asleep. I forgot to get clothes before I went to take a shower."

"It's fine, continue with getting clothes." I said putting a pillow up to cover my eyes. He laughed at this. He walked out of the room and I put down the pillow. I tried sitting up and my back felt so much better. I guess ice did the trick.