Chapter 24

I got to Ethan's house and I sat outside on the door steps. I hadn't even thought of what I looked like. I had only just woken up and I bet I don't look to great. I really didn't care at this point though. I texted Ethan and told him I was outside. In about three minutes he was standing behind me.

"Hi, so you can come in, but you have to be super quiet." I looked up at him and nodded. I got up and we walked inside. His room was huge. He had tan walls and picture frames hung all over his walls. Ones of him and his sister, who was gorgeous. Him and his friends, his brothers, and his dog. There was a stand up frame on his dresser, and it was him as a little kid and a little girl. It didn't look like his sister though. Then on his wall, there was a quote painted on his wall.

"Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." that whas above his bed. His bed was a queen size, and had lime green sheets. In the corner of his room was a pull out couch that was set up like a bed. It had a pillow and a blanket on it.

"I'm guessing that's where I'm going to be sleeping." I said pointing to the couch.

"Maybe, I mean, my bed is more comfortable. So, if you wanna sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Really?"

"No! You're getting the couch. . . Just kidding!" I started laughing. I took off my slippers and jumped on his bed. It was so comfortable. I asked Ethan if he could give me my bag and he handed it to me. I pulled out phone charger and looked at Ethan.

"Umm, there is one behind the bed. Hold on, give it to me and I'll pulg it in." I handed him the charger, and went to get off the bed. I certainly didn't want to be on the bed when he tried to move it and not have him be able to move it. But as soon as I was on my knees about to get off the bed I toppled over. He had already pulled the bed out. He handed me the plug and I put it in my phone. I put my bag on the floor and got under the covers.

"Well,"

"Well what?" I said confused.

"What happened, that made you need to leave your house?"