Chapter 17

"We don't need to get into all that, no no no." I said smiling looking down at the cup of orange juice I shouldn't be drinking.

"Come on, I already know one of your secrets! I don't think thats such a big deal." He said hoping I was going to tell him. But I didn't want to. He wouldn't look at me the same if he knew everything.

"There is a lot of secrets I keep, I'm sure that you'll find those out when they're posted around the school." I said dumping the rest of my OJ down the drain. I heard a big crash and I knew it was from Josh and Aaron, then Aaron ran into the kitchen.

"Brooky! Brooky! Josh is hurt! He, he was, We were, playing around and knocked over the lamp and now he's bleeding a lot! I'm sorry!" I ran into the den and Josh was on the ground crying. His arm was covered in blood and it was all over the rug, mixed with the peices of broken lamp. Ethan ran in behind me and got out his phone.

"Sarah, can you come and pick me, my friend Brooklyn, and her two little brothers up, and bring us to the emergency room. FAST! 154 Westport rd." then hung up. I looked up to him and said thank you. I went over to the bathroom off of the den, and got a facecloth wet it, and gave it to Josh. I had him over his arm up and put pressure on it. I ran up to my moms room and grabbed the insurance card. I grabbed the money my mom left in the jar and got Aaron and Josh in there shoes. Ethan picked up Josh and carried him outside for me. Josh was crying to hard for him to walk.

"My sister Sarah is going to pick us up. She sould be here in five minutes tops."