37 - Gabby

Third Person POV

"It's been three days, and policemen are still continuing their thorough interrogation with four students who allegedly started a prank to cover up a said crime. Investigation is still ongoing, and police have considered taking hostage of the students to find out who the suspects truly are. This has been Karen Davila for the News Break. Thank you and good afternoon."

This certain news item has been spreading like wildfire not only in the country, but also across the globe, reaching the ears of the likes of Dylan, Cedric, Zac, Callan, Angelo, Josh, Ashton, Calum and Luke. All five of them, even those who are busy touring around the world, made it a point to get back to the Philippines as soon as possible to comfort their girlfriends in need. (A/N Asensado na tayo, mag-girlfriend na tayo ng mga boys wew)

After hours of getting stuck in traffic and lost in the middle of nowhere thanks to a dysfunctional GPS system, they finally made it to the screening gate, where they were blocked by some certain guards. "Excuse me? There is a police investigation ongoing inside, and we can't just let some pretty boys with no-good intentions get inside, you know?"

Immediately, Luke thought of a plan to be able to distract them. He winked at all of the boys behind him, hopefully signalling to go along with his diversion. "Excuse me? Excuse you! I'm the only son of the owner of this school, and you cannot refuse entry from me. Why, I could just call up my mummy and tell her that this guard needs to be fired for endangering me!"

The lady guard cowered almost at once from fear, and welcomed them all with an accommodating smile and outstretched arms, which was completely unnecessary. "Welcome to the school, dear! I hope you and your friends find this place to be enjoyable! Have a nice day!" All of the boys stepped inside without a sweat, but Calum couldn't help but whisper in Luke's ear...

"Dude, isn't the owner of this school a nun?"

Meanwhile, trailing right behind them was...the leader of the Automonous Region of Minnie Mouse, the leader of the feared society that kills every ruthless soul that crosses their path and angers them, the cruel and heartless Minnie, wearing a black beanie over her face to shield her identity. She was backed up by a few more gunmen carrying a burlap sack over their shoulders and some more workers to distract anyone who tried to stop them.

"Hey, lady!" The guard shouted, but almost instantly, two huge men tugged on both of her arms, and she wasn't able to walk over to Minnie to block her, no matter how much she struggled.

"Dear, where did you say our targets' classroom was again?" Minnie asked, her voice making her assistant's spine tingle just at the mere mention of the first word. Her right hand man (or girl, if I should mention) adjusted her eyeglasses and stuttered at almost every syllable of every word she said. "U-uhm, their c-classroom is 7-Diwa-a."

Minnie immediately snapped, her voice raising an octave due to her impatience. "Next time, when I ask something and I demand an answer, please make sure it's an answer I understand!"

Her poor assistant couldn't do anything but nod and stride beside her, as they made their way up flights and flights of stairs, Minnie clutching on to the gun hidden in her back pocket. She sent more members of her legion of gunmen to go after the members of the policemen and take care of them, so as to make sure that they don't follow her to the classroom and find out her intentions. As she finally found the classroom of her choice, she dramatically kicked the door open, sending all of the people inside, especially Mickey and Therese, into hysterics. Everyone was running around and screaming, others even attempting to jump off their room window out of desperation, until Minnie finally spoke.

"SHUT UP, ALL YOU LITTLE BABIES!" she yelled, making everyone freeze in their current positions. "Wait, look at this, dear," Minnie said, motioning to her assistant. "Almost everyone I want to kill in one location. We just lack a few more."

With that being said, all of the boys who just wanted to fetch their loved ones and save them from harm burst through the door without thinking and without seeing Minnie precariously waiting for them. They all went to their respective partners, enveloping them in tight hugs. The leader of ARMM slowly and sarcastically clapped her hands, an irritating smirk on her face. "Bravo! The whole cast is complete!"

All of the boys were taken aback, and instinctively shielded all the girls in the room, while the others without partners (sigh) took cover under their chairs or behind tables. Cedric finally spoke in behalf of the whole class, and asked the question that was on everyone's minds. "Why do you want to endanger all of us if you only have this problem with me? I don't even know what your problem is with me! I don't even know who you are!"

"You don't know who I am?" Minnie yelled furiously, as she removed the black beanie covering her face. She was actually beautiful, if it wasn't for the twisted snarl on her face and her unmanaged hair. Her revealing her face made Cedric extremely shocked, more and more memories that he had learned to conceal in the very far corners of his brain suddenly flashing back like rays of sunshine blinding his eyes.

"Cedric, what's wrong?" Camille asked, pressing her palm to his chest.

"What's wrong, Camille dear?" Minnie asked her sarcastically, a smile spreading on her face. "Nothing, really. I'm just Cedric's ex-girlfriend, that he was still seeing when he met you and promised his love to you, not really. I gave him everything I had: my heart, my soul, my undivided attention, even my money. And he threw away all the memories we had together just to have a scumbag like you? Wrong move. My motto actually happens to be, 'You break my heart, I kill you.', aww too bad."

Camille looked at Cedric with mixed emotions showing in her eyes. It wasn't obvious if she was predominantly worried or angry at him: it was primarily because of him that this girl wanted to shoot all of them down right now. "For all the bystanders over there, if you're wondering why I want to kill you all, well, it's because you consented Cedric's relationship with this piece of filth over here. Actually, I could just probably close my eyes right now and just wave my hand around and whoever this bullet would hit...I'm sure I'd be satisfied."

Before anyone could stop her, Minnie tauntingly covered her eyes with the palm of her hand, counted to five and once Luke sensed that the gun was pointed in AngelMar's direction, he jumped out of the way and hugged her tight...and ended up being the one hit by the bullet.

"Luke! Luke!" AngelMar shouted at the top of her lungs, going on her knees as she cried bucket after bucket of tears. Unfortunately, he couldn't hear her anymore. He was already too far gone.

**********

Hi, guys! I'm leaving already tonight :( Babalik na akong Manila sa Saturday and ok I'm crying :( Anyway, malapit na pala 'to matapos, so please please vote, comment and share! This is going to get better (?) PERO HINDI E BAKA MAMATAY SI LUKE E AYOKO NA <//3 (shoutout nga pala kay Chloe kasi 5SOSFAM na raw siya since 2nd week of February, WELCOME CHOLE) okay bye mwah - Admin 2

Renga BengaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara