9 - Phylane

The class ended up being really noisy when I got back. And the reason for that just so happens to be the fact that Sir Roa is absent! I started busting a few of my victory dance moves, earning a few disgusted looks from some of my other classmates, and I was about to throw my AP book out the window in celebration, when suddenly...

Our class PRO, Adi, slams her hands on the table and shouts, "DIWA, LISTEN!" It's been her signature thing ever since she was elected in this position to shout her lungs out every time our class got noisy. Well, let's give her some credit, it does work. All our heads turn in her direction, as she shows us the seatwork from Sir Roa that she's writing on the board.

Wow, just wow. Isn't it fabulous that you're not here but I can still feel your presence because of the seatwork that you give that you're not going to check anyway? Wew, I am in such a bad mood I'm spitting out sarcasm like it was bubblegum in my mouth.

I grabbed a one whole sheet of paper and was only able to accomplish writing down my name and section in indecipherable handwriting. Afterwards, I ended up looking around the classroom, trying to see if anyone else has the motivation to start doing the work. Well, of course Pam and Nyssa are doing their work. Adi skidaddled off to Ryen and Val, and they're 'doing their work'. AngelMar's cracking jokes to her nearest seatmate; well, you could also call that 'doing her work'.

I was busy floating in Kisha-lalaland, until I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nyssa announced that the collection of papers would be in ten minutes. I just simply rolled my eyes, and started to write senseless answers on my paper just to get the thing done. Sir Roa never reads our seatworks anyway. I'm just hoping that my brilliance will shine through my work. Well, I'm not hoping...I know it.

- The Next Day -

Sir Roa didn't check our seatwork, just as I had predicted.

In fact, he didn't even show up for class again and he didn't even bother leaving us any seatwork to answer in ten minutes.

Well, this is the craic. I was already thinking of what to do: should I make my own fort at the very back of the classroom and sleep until the next period? Should I go over to Jammy and discuss the fact that I had seen her crush in the mall the last weekend? Or should I just waste all my time admiring my beauty in the comfort room?

But, before I was able to make up my mind, Miss Soliman entered the classroom...with a fat stack of what looked like brown papers in her hands.

Oh no.

It can't be.

This can't be real.

It's...notification day.

**********

Class again.. Peace!

Vote.Comment.Be a Fan! - Admin 1

Sorry if it's so boring! Just one more chapter to update and it'll be a w e s o m e - Admin 2