33 - Rhoda

Third Person POV

The whole class of 7-Diwa was surprised in the best way possible the next day when Camille, Therese and Mickey reported to school. All of them erupted into cheers, some even into tears because of too much worrying about what had happened to them, and started hugging all three of them, like they haven't seen each other in twenty years.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you guys are alive!" Mars shouted, hugging her best friend Camille for what seemed like the twentieth time.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Camille asked, slightly taken aback by her words.

"Danna told us all about what she saw in the park two days ago. She saw four bracelets on the ground, which were drenched in blood, and there were policemen and an ambulance and...we legit thought you guys were dead!" Mars said, trying to keep her cool, but ended up going insane, her tears continuously flowing and flowing.

Mickey rolled her eyes, and decided to take center stage this time. "I think we owe you guys a major explanation." Just as the whole class listened it, she began to tell the story of how the events took place.

"Therese and I were members of a syndicate organization that killed innocent people just because our bosses ordered us to. If we don't, our families will get killed. Two days ago, our leader told us to kill Cedric, Camille's boyfriend. But Therese and I both decided we couldn't, but we didn't want our families' lives to be jeopardized. So to make it look like we killed someone, we thought of a last-minute prank. We found a nurse walking by the park, looking very tired as she carried this huge transparent canister in her hands. And guess what it had inside? Blood! So, we walked over to her and pretended that we had 'accidentally' tripped her over so the blood would spill out. After many negotiations and bribing so she won't end up calling the police and sending us to juvenile prison, we were able to carry it out. We just asked her for those bracelets that you put over your hand when you're in the hospital, and using a Sharpie, we put our four names and left it to soak in the blood in the ground. So, now our syndicate group would think we performed our job without having to kill anyone, and our families would be saved!"

The class was just thinking of an appropriate response to the seemingly surreal explanation, when suddenly...

**********

eXTRA SHORT CHAPTER HAHA TY RHODA!!!! [this playlist really helped so if u like, listen to it yay: http://8tracks.com/xbabybeccax/one-direction-and-5sos-3] mwah - Admin 2