4 - Ryen

Oh. My. Gosh.

I had no idea that I actually slept in the middle of class. So embarassing! Everywhere I walked, I was hearing endless rumors about me, a model student who ended up sleeping in class. Well, I'm sorry: I'm only human! You don't really need to point out every single mistake I make. I ended up strolling along the classroom with a frown on my face.

"What? She slept in the middle of class? Woah."

"She should be ashamed of herself!"

"Poor Sir Roa, did you see the look on his face when he saw her sleeping? So rude."

"SSSSSSHHH, DIWA LISTEN UP!" The signature shouting of Adi alerted us all, and snapped everyone back to reality. Everything I was hearing was 99% about me and 1% about other unimportant things that have been happening in our school.

Oh, and I'm sorry. I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Kisha Joaquin, and I'm in the seventh grade this year. I'm just a normal girl: I'm supposed to be a model student, the kind who never gets a sanction or does anything wrong or not fitting for an SHSian. And here I am, in the middle of some sort of controversy that involves me sleeping. Well, maybe it's so big because it's my first time to do such a thing. And God, I won't let that happen again!

I go along with my friends to the canteen, since it's lunch time. My tummy instinctively grumbles, searching for the nearest piece of food. I called over Jamelle, Clio, Ijo and Angel so that we could go down at once and find a seat that isn't at the very far end of the Grade 7 section. We're roughly 210 in the batch, and there are only so few seats in the canteen that sometimes it's like The Hunger Games just trying to fight for a spot.

We weren't able to live through our lunch period without any problems though, because I actually had a real-life quiz right now! There was a test in Computer! While everyone else was fussing on how they would be able to answer the difficult kind of quizzes Ms. Cabotage gives, I felt like flipping my hair and rubbing in everyone's faces that I reviewed. *cue victory dance*

Oh well, let's just see how I do.

**********

If you like the chapter... Vote.Comment.Be a Fan! Toodles ;) - Admin 1

Edited!! Just a spoilter, all the excitement might just start at around Chapter 11 SORRY - Admin 2