1 - Kisha

Ring, ring, ring.

Ah yes, the wakeup call of the world, one of the most annoying yet effective mechanisms to wake you up from your la-la-land. It mocks and taunts your head reminding you that everything that you thought happend, was only just a dream, the sad reality that it actually only stays as a dream.

This would usually be the part where I tell you that I smashed the alarm clock, but I don't even own one, the alarm I used was from my phone, and I wouldn't want to damage one of the only devices that allow me to communicate with my friends, it's just a no, no. 

I reached my hand under the pillow to turn the alarm off, and sat up on my bed with a groan. Monday, how wonderful. I squinted my eyes at the familiar scene before me: my bedroom, and without further dilly dallying, I proceeded to the bathroom to start my before-school routine.

I checked my bag to make sure I had everything I needed, paperwork, books and all that stuff before following the delectable scent emitted by our kitchen. 

"Good morning dear," my mother said cheerfully. At least someone's enjoying their morning. 

"Good morning," I mumbled my greeting before eyeing the meal set on the table. I grabbed my fork, cut a piece and took a bite, and repeated the whole thing until my meal was finished.

I quickly left the house before my mom would start blabbing about how old I was getting and how fast her babies were growing. My hand instinctively grabbed my phone to check the time, as I debated if I should walk or join the bus.

6:58 AM

Since I still have enough time, I took the oppurtunity to walk.

***

Little-known fact about me: Before classes start, I am always accompanied by my friends: Jamelle, Clio, Ijo and Angel. Our ritual usually involves chit-chatting and going to the bathroom. As we went to the comfort room today, we passed by Rhoda, who can't get enough of putting powder to her face. After a few touch-ups and spottings for our crushes, we immediately went back to our classroom and went to our respective seats, observing a lot of things in our surroundings.

Nyssa, with the other class officers: Pam, Val, Adi and the well-known "most talkative officer" of the class AngelMar, are having a hard time making the class settle down On the other hand, my seatmate Jillian with her friends: Princess, Melissa and Kirsten are still talking to one another, as well as the group of Ryen with Nadine, Chloe, Camille, Mariella and Nicole that can't get enough in laughing their butts off.

Meanwhile, Clarisse, Dana, Jasmine and Salome are quietly studying for the test while Trisha, Karen, Mickey, SoNa and Precious are reading their favorite book. In front of me are the best of all best friends, Junelle and Danna, who are sharing what looks like a juicy story with Gabby. Beside them are Shannaya, Emily, Katrina and Dannah, who are exchanging whispers in the corner. And who would think that even the most silent students Phylane, Therese, Kyla, Alyza and Daphne are also doing small talk?

All of us have our own respective worlds. So, what would happen next?

*****

I know that this is sooooo SHORT. (Oh Please. We're just getting started!) Stay tuned!

Vote.Comment.Be a Fan. =))

- Admin 1

Made just a few revisions! CANNOT WAIT to start this ;)

- Admin 2

Update: 3/8/14 - 2:53PM, I made it longer, if you're wondering what I fixed, but I still plan to make it longer. -anonymin