10 - Adi

The notification letters are going to be given now.

"Now, ladies..."

The notification letters are going to be given now.

"What I have in my hands are..."

The notification letters are going to be given now.

"Notification letters."

Boom, this is the end of my life.

"Now, you might be wondering what these are for. Well, notification letters are given to selected students who haven't given their 100% best in their requirements. This is to push them to give all they can to raise their grades."

I am going to die in T-minus ten seconds.

"Don't think that just because you received one of these, it means that you're stupid."

But, I am stupid. And, i'm going to die.

"Girls, don't make fun of all those who receive notification letters, okay? It's perfectly normal."

If I don't make it out alive, I want to say... I'm sorry to my mom for using her toothbrush to clean the poop at the bottom of my shoe.

"I will now start calling the family names of the girls who received it in alphabetical order."

I want to say sorry to my brother for shaving his sideburns. Yes, brother, that was me. I know...I'm such a hypocrite, and I apologize. I want to say sorry to Jammy for not giving her the rest of my seafood rice when she didn't have recess, and to Clio for teasing her that she was a tomboy. I want to say sorry to Ijo for rolling my eyes at her when all she wanted to do was help me. I want to say sorry to Angel Leg for making fun of her raising eyebrows. I want to say...

"Okay, that will be all the notification letters. Madeline, please call your teacher for the next period, and I'll be on my way."

I want to say sorry to Sir Roa for sleeping twice in his... WAIT, WHAT?!

I wasn't called to get my notification letter? This can't be! I mean, it's not that I wanted to receive one, but I just couldn't believe that I had done 'enough' to be able to not be on the brink of failing! I immediately rushed to Ms. Soliman to ask for clarificiations regarding me not receiving my noti.

"Ms. Soliman, don't I have any notification letter too?" I asked her. I was also secretly crossing my fingers, hoping she would smile and shake her head. And guess what, she smiled and shook her head!

"No, Kisha. Why? Would you like me to fail you in our seven seatworks?" she asks. I end up laughing like a psychomaniac in need of medication, and I screech, "Oh no, Miss! But thank you so much, Miss! OH MY GOSH!"

I jump up and down on my way to the classroom, the third weird act I've done this week, and I do a little victory dance, even if my moves are absolutely horrendous. But, I don't care. I have no notification letter and I am so happy that I could treat the whole class and jump off the Empire State Building and...

Gosh, I'm just really happy.

*****

Sorry, this is a filler.. Be patient peeps! The next chapter is going to be a bit... secret :P

Vote.Comment.Be a Fan! - Admin 1

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DA BEST THAT'S COMING HAHAHAHA YEAH TOO EXCITED CAN'T CONTROL THEM FEELS BYE - Admin 2