Renga Benga

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Renga Benga!

This has been a cumulative effort by the 42 students of the world's most awesome class, that we choose to keep a secret due to various issues that may ensue once our identity is exposed to the rest of the world. (Well, actually, this disclaimer is pretty useless, because anyone who knows our class will be able to tell which one we are, because of the character names. OH GOSH WHY) Each chapter has been written by a different student, stated in the chapter name. We decided to post this online, so that we would have something to remember our wonderful school year by. But before you read...

Just a few reminders:

1) This work is completely fiction. None of this actually happened: Kisha never really had a Dylan, Camille was never fought over by Cedric and Chris, and unfortunately, Calum and Luke are too famous of people to even ever notice that Shannaya and Angel live and breathe. Please don't take any of this seriously!

2) This book has been accomplished by people with an age range of twelve to thirteen. Please don't expect this to be super mature! There will be times when we will be going totally off story, or when things in the plot get too surreal to be true to life, and we wish you bear with us. If you're in here for a satire or a depressing story with a heroic protagonist and dozens of morals and values, you're in the wrong place, so don't get disappointed.

3) NO HATE, PLEASE. All hate comments regarding our messy plot, unrealistic characters and weird ways of writing will be DELETED AND BLOCKED. Gosh, we're like, THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS WHO DID THIS FOR FUN. Cut us some slack, please.

Okay, that's pretty much everything.

Enjoy! x

- Admins

**********

Copyright

nevesawid

Renga Benga

© 2014, nevesawid

Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

[  C O M I N G  S O O N  ]