Chapter 29: Drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why Jay! Why not me? Don’t you trust me or something!” I say angrily and pull away from her. More confused now than anything, but some type of angry defence came upon me.

“I thought you might get mad, and I didn’t want that,” she replied quietly, “But I couldn’t keep it from you. It was eating at me!” she exclaimed and looked up into my eyes. My heart dropped at the moment, I’ve done worse, don’t scream at her, my heart begged, but my mouth had something else to say about it.

“Of cause I’d be mad!” I shout and turn away to run my fingers through my hair. I needed to take a deep breath. She reached out to touch my shoulder but I shrugged it off, “Don’t. Touch me,” I say angrily. “How long?” I spat. She frowned, “How long has Jay known and not me!”

“A week maybe?” she replied. “Look be mad and everything, but don’t hate Jay because of this, he’s a good guy and he said that I should have told you! But he respected the fact I didn’t want to,” she said quickly, stepping to defend Jay before I could fire anything at him. I took a step back and frowned,

“Do you love him?” I ask and her face dropped. She shook her head frantically,

“Nath that’s a stupid question and you know it!” she exclaimed, this time angry. “Be angry, but don’t be an arse about this! I thought you loved me!” she said fierily.

“I do…”

“The shut up and LISTEN!” she shouted pushing my chest. She took a deep breath. “I’m sorry Nath, but I wasn’t cheating on you, I haven’t seen or talked to him. I would never do that to you, because I know if you did it to me it would be crushing and I couldn’t inflict that one someone,” she said and I clenched my fists. Crushing, two words, I cheated, one word, cheated. I could crush her with that.

I knew I shouldn’t have pushed it, I knew I shouldn’t have been angry with her. It came out all wrong, all too angry. I was scared and now… I felt even worse.

I pulled her in tightly and sniffed her hair, pressing her close to me. I needed her near, to feel her in my arms.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper to her as her hands curled around me. I pulled away to kiss her. “I’ve just not been right since I left,” I reply. She smiled warmly, easily forgetting,

“It’s okay Nath. Everyone gets it sometimes,” she replied before kissing my lips and holding on tightly to my shoulders. “You know the house is free?” she whispered huskily in my ear. I smiled,

“Maybe later, you want something to eat?”

“Since when can Bacon do anything in sex?” she quoted me and we laughed. Almost like before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monita’s POV-

Now I didn’t have to work for a while, and Nathan was fresh off tour and everyone was on a break I could spend more time with him. But he still seemed upset with me. I sighed and pulled away from the couch and pulled out my phone. He frowned and looked over to me,

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I just remembered that I’m going to meet up with Ava and Carly today. Conner’s going to be there as well if you want to come,” I say and he frowned.

“Carly… and Ava are here?” he said sounding nervous and his voice came out more of a squeak than anything. I laughed,

“Yeah, don’t worry though, they’re not crazed zombies so they won’t bite,” I joke and watch him laugh. His hand going up to his neck and rubbed it as his gaze went back to the television.

Sail Away- Nathan Sykesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें