Chapter 24- Home To London

~Monita’s POV~

~An extreme bush bash, climbed several mountains and gone from one side of an Island to the other for the sack of civilisation, Month later~

“You’ve never been in a plane before!” Exclaimed Tom as he started to walk backwards. I felt a blush come onto my face,

“Hey! Excuse me!” I say, “I’m a ship rat, not a dove born to fly,” I continue and fling my hands into the sky. The airport was a busy mess, like a thriving port as everyone rushed to get their belongings and go from point A-B. The guys and I were walking towards the pickup place or something with our bags as Nathan quickly snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was looking down at the ground but I could see the warm smile on his face and it made me feel stronger.

“That explains why you pulled a ‘Jay’ and fell all over that guy!” Max said pulling a face like he got everything all of a sudden, sarcastically of cause.

“Thank you for referencing me in that comment,” Jay said with a chuckle at the end.

“Home we come!” Tom said and lifted his arms to the sky as the double doors came into view. We ran our bags through the scanner thing one last time before they stood like a gate of tinted hope. I took a deep breath, This is going to be my new home, I think watching the lifeless doors, I’m going to do whatever I want with my life. I’m going to travel and see the world. I’ll finally get to see the world. I took another breath and Nath came to stand by my side. He gave me a reassuring smile,

“You ready?” he asked and quietly held onto my hand. And he’s going to be right beside me the whole way, I think with a big smile.

“I think so,” I reply and look back to the doors for a moment.

“Now or never right?” he said with a chuckle.

“Now or never,” I reply and Tom and Siva walked through the door as a roar of screams fell over the once flat hum of airport life. Nathan gave my hand one last squeeze before he had to let go and I followed by his shoulder and was instantly crushed by the flashing camera and high pitch screams and cries of fans. It was suddenly overwhelming and I found it hard to breathe properly. Nathan’s hand went onto the small of my back and gave me a reassuring smile before guiding me over to where Jay and Siva were signing a girl’s poster.

“Hey!” Jay shouted over the screaming girls. I took note of the barricades that had been put up.

“Hey,” I reply and flash him a smile.

“Are you dating one of the guys!!! OH MY GOSH!!” Shouted one of the girls, I couldn’t tell which one.

“FOLLOW ME JAY!!!”

“I LOVE YOU NATHAN!!! PLEASE MARRY ME!”

“Are you dating Jay!!! Oh, you’re the cutest couple!!! CAN I TAKE A PHOTO!!”

“You’ve CHANGED MY LIFE!”

“I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!”

“YOU’RE AN INSPIRATION!!”

The screams all flooded through and Nathan had to go along with Siva, to spread out the amount of fans that had crowded to the barricade. Jay flashed me another smile,

“Will you show me your lizard Jay?” asked one girl close by and he laughed before starting to flirt with her back. She smiled and he had to move on to the next girl, then the next and the next. After each though he would look back and make sure I was alright. I kind of just stood there, not really sure what to do.

“Are you dating Jay?” I heard one girl ask, but when I looked into the crowd it was just the occasional flash and every now and then an occasional curious glance my way.

“Monny!” Jay shouted and waved me over. I picked up my bag and walked over to him, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder a bunch of flashes suddenly happened. “This is Monita Carlos,” he said proudly and motioned to me. I smiled at the group of girls who stood there watching. Someone’s boyfriend stood to the left, crushed between the girls.

“Hey!” I said and waved awkwardly. I got a bunch of warm ‘Hey’s’ and “Hello’s’ back along with warm smiles. Suddenly I felt more comfortable.

“She’s the female version of Bear Grills who saved Nathan from a sinking boat and tramped us from one side of the island to the other!” Jay said, “Without her, you could easily classify us doomed,” he continued and grinned.

“Can I get a photo of you two?” one girl asked.

“Sure,” I reply with a warm smile. She took the photo,

“I can’t believe you two are dating!” said another girl.

“Oh, no we’re not,” Jay and I both say and shake our heads before looking at each other, still shaking our heads. I laughed and punched his shoulder gently and he let go of me.

“Oh… well you should, you’re adorable together,” the other girl said nicely and smiled.

“Thank you for saving the guys!” said the girl who was holding onto her boyfriend’s hand tightly. “I don’t know what I would have done if one of the guys had died, espesh Nath!!!!” she said and tears started to come down her face.

“It’s nothing, I couldn’t leave these suckers if I wanted to,” I joke and itch the back of my neck. It was hard to know what to say half the time. Siva came along and touched my shoulder,

“We’re going now,” he said over the new set of screams. He smiled and waved to the girls who were swooning over his dreamy, thick Irish accent.

“Alright,” Jay said and waved the goodbye to the girls, still holding the poster one of them had given him. I was thankful to jump into the big van and get away from the screaming fans, not that it wasn’t a good vibe; it was just so loud and scary.

It was raining and the gentle wash of rain and continuous blur of city lights flashed by. The van turned and switched lanes quicker than the guys’ conversation of home and their girlfriends.

“The only single man,” Tom said slapping Jay’s back and laughed.

“No one knows that though,” Nathan said sternly.

“Yeah of cause,” Tom said brushing it off. “We’re back in the studio tomorrow, if Monita comes then she’ll get to meet Jayne and Martin,” he added and I pulled myself away from the dark window of deep greys and vivid neon night clubs.

“I might,” I say with a smile. The van came to a slow stop before Nathan took hold of my hand,

“This is our stop,” he said and we waved the guys goodbye, me getting a bear crushing hug from most of them and by the time I was out of the van Nathan had the door open and the bags inside. I jumped over the puddle and reached the door in four long strides. He closed the door behind me and kissed me hard on the lips, taking my breath away. “Welcome home,” he said and kissed my neck. I giggled and managed a quick glance at the dark apartment before he kissed me again.

“Can I see it?” I ask when I managed to pull away from his kisses.

“You’ll have plenty of time to do that later, I need you right now,” he whispered huskily and I smiled into the kiss as he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bedroom.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N:

You have to mentally hug xXLiveEvilXx and Nathette22 for giving you two chapters!!!! Because I couldnt dedicate one chapter and not dedicate another to the other :) You guys are amazing, thank you for making me love writting this story more than before!!! And to all of those reading!!!!!