Chapter 16- Moments ago it was a Dream on my Lips

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

We wondered down to the beach where the guys were already riding out onto the beach. Griffin gave me a look that told me I’d have to tell him everything afterwards, but simply said,

“I can’t believe you made me swim all the way out to get the boat this morning,”

“Yeah sorry about that,” I say itching the back of my neck.

“You and that Nathan guy are real morning people aren’t you,” he continued and I got the hint. We’d come out early in the morning to look around. Max laughed,

“Nath? A morning person!!” he shook the thought off and charged off as Tom grabbed his sunnies and headed towards the bunch of girls playing beach volleyball in bikini’s.

“I’ll catch you later,” I say smiling at Nathan and he grabbed my hand and gave it a discrete squeeze before his hand trailed away and he ran after the guys. I did one of those dreamy sighs and looked out after him as he and Siva headed up along the streets, Jay tripping over a step, but followed close by with the flip camera.

“Tell me everything,” Griffin said folding his arms over his bare chest and raised his eyebrow. I ran up and hugged him tightly,

“It was dreamy,” I say still in the moment and lifted one leg. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I squealed, “Griffin!! Stop it!” I exclaimed loudly and hit his back. He waded out into the water before pausing,

“Oh, let you down. Alright,” he said and threw me into the water, drowning me in the fresh salty water and waking me up a little more. I spat the water out at him and he still had that look on his face. I growled and looked away, folding my arms in silent defiance. There was a long silence where he didnt say anything. “I’ll kill him,” Griffin said and went to storm off suddenly angry. I frowned. He’s just trying to get me to tell him, I think and brush it off but several seconds longer passed and I realised he was being serious.

“GRIFFIN!!” I shout and jump out of the water and charge off after him, catching him as he hit the small cobble stone road and the small apartment’s loomed over, shadowing the street. I jumped in front of him and pushed my hands on his chest, “What the hell are you doing!” I exclaim and caught Tom’s gaze from where he was over by the girls. I quickly looked back to Griffin and saw the anger on his face.

“He slept with you and now I’m going to…”

“No!” I say cutting him off and made him look confused for a moment.

“Monny there is no use trying to cover up for him I can tell…”

“We kissed alright! That was it!” I say cutting him off again and the look of confusion came on his face.

“But you looked so guilty,” he stated and looked past my shoulders.

“I didn’t exactly stick straight to the rules,” I say and I heard feet running down the cobblestones and towards us. I turned around and saw Nathan coming to a stop, he paused and looked at me for a long three seconds before his eyes darted to Griffin who folded his arms across his broad chest.

“Yeah?" Griffin said bluntly.

“Ahhh…” Nathan said and looked back to me. He closed his eyes in thought and clicked his fingers, when he opened them he spoke, “Do you want to come get a coffee?”

“Sounds great,” I say happily, “Do you want to come and supervise?” I say to Griffin. He grunted.

“Grif!!” a girl shouted down from the beach and a flush of red came across his checks. I smiled,