Chapter 27:

A/N: Thanks for giving me time to work on my performance and being such amazing readers, all of you. Everyword, small or large is inspiration for me to get writting faster and we're nearly on the Top 100!!!!! :P

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the room with a yawn ripping my jaw apart and the baggy jeannie pants made my swinging step a little more prominent. He raised an eyebrow and looked up from his phone before saying,

“Just one?” he asked and I frowned as I slumped down on the couch beside him.

“What do you mean?” I ask in reply, not entirely understanding.

He’s one of the most amazing men I’ve ever met in my life. Signing out, Monita Carlos,” he quoted and I blushed.

“You’re not mad are you?” I ask cautiously.

“Why would I be?” he replied bluntly.

“I don’t know… just maybe you didn’t really want for me to scream that we were going out?” I say with a shy shrug. He smiled and leaned over, kissing my lips before kissing my nose gently.

“You know that #NathitaLove is trending with, #MoreNathiaMoments!!!” he said with a smile.

“Seriously?” I say and he showed me his phone,

“Yeah, world-wide,” he said and a grin came over his lips, that was the way he smiled when he knew something I didn’t.

“What?” I say suspiciously and bite my bottom lip, watching his pupil grow.

“We could have another Nathita moment,” he said chucking his phone to the coffee table before leaning over and kissed my collarbone. I giggled and held onto his shoulders, liking the way they felt.

“Really?” I reply and lifted my eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-“I’ve got to go to the studio,” Nathan said and kissed my lips leaving me at the newspaper lined with jobs.-

-“We’re going out,” Tom shouted and grabbed his jacket, his arm snaking around Kelsey’s waist and I pulled on my heels in a desperate effort to keep up.-

-“You’ve got the job,” the woman behind the desk said with a smile on her face.-

-“Nathan I told you, I have to work. I can’t go to America with you,” I say as he pouted and pushed a lock of hair away from my face.

“I don’t think I like your new job,” he said, but left it at that.-

-“In three, two, one. Okay jump!” I shout over the loud rotor of the helicopter and felt my heart thump as one by one the skiers jumped out of the aircraft and onto the steep mountainside in Sweden. The helicopter ducked down low at the last skier and headed back to the cabin. Ricky, the pilot, turned around and flashed me a grin.

“Last one for the month, WHOOP! WHOOP! Let’s get a party going on,” he said laughing with his heavy accent. I laughed,

“Nha, Nathan’s heading home from his tour in America, so its home for me,” I reply and look out over the landscape as it turned from snow to dotted green pine trees.

“Oh come on, one drink never killed anyone. And your flight doesn’t leave until Thursday!” Ricky insisted.

“Yeah, but I’m not that big of a drinker remember!” I say and shake my head. He pouted and pulled the bog dog eyes, I growled,