Chapter 25: Misfit's

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I woke up in the tangle of bare limbs and white sheets. The curtains were open and a gentle grey haze spelled down into the hazy bedroom. A rhythmic heartbeat pounded in my left ear and gentle hands were running fingers through my hair as kisses landed on my bare shoulder. I rolled over and looked up to see the beautiful face with messy hair, his mischievous smile spilling over his lips as he bent down low to kiss me.

“Morning beautiful,” he whispered through the kiss.

“Morning handsome,” I say back and kiss his collarbone. He groaned lightly and I hit him on the shoulder before sitting up. “Have you got any bacon?” I ask stretching.

“What can bacon do when we’re having sex?” he asked. I chuckled,

“Unlike the populous of the males, I was thinking of breakfast,” I reply as he pulled me back onto his chest.

“Well I can’t get my mind off how amazing you were last night,” he said before kissing me.

“Mhh,” I mumble and pull away so I was sitting on his pelvis, “It takes two to tango,” I say smiling down at him, “And the second is hungry,” I finish, pulling the blanket with me as I stand up and walk out of the room and into the shower. I heard him chuckle as I put the hot water onto my body. Once I felt clean and refreshed I stepped out with a towel wrapped around me and gave Nath a high five before he walked into the shower, kissing the back of my shoulder blade as he went by. I then pulled out my bag, only a rucksack and store at it. I had a pair of shorts that I had brought from Alonissos and a tank singlet, of cause excluding the things I wore yesterday for the flight which was a pair of jeans and one of Jay’s T-Shirts that he had lent me. I sighed and threw on some new underwear and got into my jeans before throwing on one of Nathan’s shirts. On the front was a large printed Misfits.

By the time Nathan was out of the shower I had gone down to the shops, brought bacon, eggs, bread and milk, come home, cooked the eggs and bacon, made the toast and the tea and was sitting down taking the first bite of bacon.

“Talk about take your time,” I joke as he came out with his jeans on and one shoe. I grinned and took another piece of the bacon. He walked over shirtless and bent down to kiss me, but swooped at the last minute and took the bacon in his teeth before jumping back as I took a swing at him.

“There, there! Calm down tiger,” he joked and I poked my tongue out at him. He chuckled and sat down; digging into the food like it was the last thing the planet had. I laughed and when he looked up he frowned momentarily before pointing to my chest, “Suites you,” he commented.

“It’s just until I can go shopping,” I say, “I hope you don’t mind.”

He shook his head and picked up the bacon with his fingers, “Of cause not. Hey look I’m going to the studio soonish, but I can drop you off at the shopping centre close by and you can go get some stuff that you want,” he said smiling.

“I’d love that,” I reply.

So as it was when Jay came to pick him up they dropped me off at the shopping centre with their numbers on a piece of paper so that once I was done, or if I was lost I could call them from a payphone, considering that was one of the things they said I needed. I walked into the phone store and looked at the hundred or so they had planted there and muttered to myself,

“Never had a phone before.” The prospect was exciting, but first it was clothes I needed. I walked into one of the stores and grinned ear to ear when I heard The Wanted- Lightening start to play.