Chapter 2: Flashing Pre Show

^^^^>Monita’s POV<^^^^

I loaded the food from the back of the old truck and headed towards the large luxury 45ft yacht, Griffin along with Captain and I were the only crew on board and the guys would make the count a total of eight persons on board even though the yacht could handle ten or more.

 I unloaded the stuff into their cabins, each had a small personal fridge and cupboard so I placed the stuff they requested in their before making my way into the mess hall where Griffin had his feet on the table and his mouth opened wide. I grinned and nicked a chilli from the bowl before putting it in his mouth. Instantly he shot up and groaned, ripping the red thing from his mouth and gave me a glare.

“Afternoon,” I say ruffling his light brown hair and got some milk from the fridge for him because now he was trying to contain the watery tears. After he downed the milk in a matter of moments he said,

“You’re in a cheery mood.”

“And what do you make of that?” I ask sitting down on a chair and crossed my legs. Griffin stole away on board when we were sailing through America once, I must have been 12 were he was 14. Captain had taken him on board and trained him, worked him to the bone, made him swim through shark infested waters and sail through the storms with no mercy. In all it had given Griffin broad shoulders with strong arms, a burnt tan from the hours shirtless in the sun, and a home.

Now at age 19 and me 17 we were the best of friends. I knew his weakness, he knew mine, but we also knew what made each other smile when no sun would come or the stars would fall in the fog.

“I think you like one of the guys who’re coming on board,” he said smiling.

“Psch,” I say throwing my hand across my face and stood up, “You’ve been reading too much Twilight my friend, not very good for your masculinity,” I say walking out of the room leaving him with the daunting fact I knew he read Twilight. Yes Griffin was a sweet heart behind his hard shell.

****-Nathan’s POV-****

Because we had hours before the actual show Kimba took us on the ropes and swung us across the stage in harnesses.

“Do you know what we should actually do,” I say to Jayne who was filming Jay and Tom dancing and fighting like fairies on stage.

“Mm,” she replied.

“We should do something like this when we perform,” I say. She rubbed her chin in thought,

“I’m not sure; you can only hold two at a time, maybe three at the most on those ropes. Kimba wouldn’t be able to handle it all,” she said before patting my back, “Good idea though Nath.”

I shrugged and put my hands back in my pocket. Jay leapt forward and Tom did a slow backflip before jumping up and down like he was on strings.

“WHAAAA!!” Jay said loudly pulling a fake Kung-Fu move and moved forward in a kicking position. It was like one of those really cheesy karate movies. Jayne and I laughed at them and another joined us moments later. I turned around and Monita was walking down the stairs smiling as her brown eyes watched the two fighting like retards on stage, completely unaware that she was watching.

 She grinned and her eyes moved slowly to mine before blushing and ducking her head. She came to a stop beside me and said,

“We didn’t properly introduce each other. I’m Monita Carlos.” She held out her hand for me to shake. I took it and said,

“Nathan Sykes, it’s nice to meet you.” She grinned and turned to Tom and Jay before pointing,

“They’re??”

“Oh, well the one on your left is Jay,” I say as he leapt back and shouted a loud,

“WHAAA Kung-Fu Ninja!!”

“He’s the goofy one who falls over a lot,” I add getting a giggle from her. “And the one next to him is Tom. He’s the one who’ll throw a few tantrums and walk around the house naked.”

“That reminds me of someone,” she said smiling as a blush crept slowly onto her face. For some reason I felt my heart go out, She’s got another guy, I think sadly. Well of cause she has, look at her! “You’ll meet him on the yacht, Griffin. He’s a real fun guy,” she said watching the guys on stage.

“Oh yeah,” I say not able to keep the disappointment out of my voice. She turned to look at me and I watched from my prior vision as her eyes traced over my features.

“Have you had a go?” she asked still watching me. I turned to look at her and she looked away quickly and bit her bottom lip. “On the ropes?”

“Oh yeah,” I say and she nodded looking at her toes.

“Well I better go see if Kimba needs any help,” she said motioning to the stage.

 I nod and watch as she jogged towards the stage catching Jay and Tom unaware. Jay stumbled and Tom ended up kicking him in the face by accident making Jay blush. She laughed and shouted out for Kimba to throw a rope down. Sure enough a slim rope dropped onto the stage and Monita launched herself onto the stage before grabbing hold of the rope and crawling up expertly.

“How on earth do you do that!” Tom said when she was halfway up. She wrapped her foot around the rope and let go.

“OH!” Tom shouted and I felt myself gasp inwards as she tumbled backward. She laughed as the rope stopped and she swung upside down meters in the air.

“Ever heard the saying practice makes perfect?” she said opening her arms up. Tom walked underneath her and she dropped a little making him jump back, but she only grinned and laughed.

“Bloody ‘ell Monny get your arse up ‘ere and stop flashin’ ‘dem boys!” Kimba shouted out giving the rope a tug. Instantly Monita put her hands to her loose singlet as it fell from out of her shorts and did indeed flash everyone with a bright blue bra. She flushed red and took hold of the rope before swinging down to an upright position.

Tom and Max wolf whistled and Monita scrambled up the rope quicker than I thought possible.