Introduction Note - READ THIS PLEASE

Hello people :) this might as well be a FAQ's page so here are some quick answers/a run down of how things are working right now.

First I want to get out there that this book is under MAJOR construction, from being rewritten, to being edited. It's kind of a mess right now.

The Chapters that have the numbers w r i t t e n out in words have been completely rewritten and will be in final draft form. These chapters will be the absolute best.

The chapters with ♦Diamonds♦ around them have been rewritten slightly. Revamped if you will. These chapters will be a little more sloppy.

The stories with <3 hearts at the end have been... looked over kind of. These wont really be that amazing...

The chapters - that look like this - haven't even been touched since I posted them in the beginning. They are at their absolute worst.

5 chapters have been combined and taken out so far, these chapters are marked as SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I leave the space incase I needed it eventually/ so I don't lose the reads and votes and what not (if that's when how this works I honestly don't even know)

This story is about a BOY named Kaden who is schizophrenic. He is also a BOY! So don't forget that part for it is important. He is not a tough kid, he's insecure and very non-douchebag.

Please don't say that's not how guys think please because this is my character and he will think how ever I want him to :)

Schizophrenic disorder is a very serious disorder. Most people think that it is a split personality disorder but that's not always the case. In this story you will see more off the hallucination side; where you would find yourself hearing "voices" in your head. These voices may tell you that you're worthless or tell you to hurt yourself/others. Also you would deal with visual hallucinations.

Yes there are still the "Voices" in my story and he has schizoid behaviors just not as much as some might think. But they are still there

He has a very dark past filled with abuse of all kinds. No! I am not some sick twisted freak who enjoys people being hurt. The thought of it makes me literally sick to my stomach, but everyone has a past and if you can't handle Kaden's then this book isn't for you.

If you are also Schizophrenic, please, please, please don't tell me that I got this wrong, that's not what its like, or that I have no idea what I'm talking about and should stop writing.

That's what its like for me so... That's what I use for Kaden. thanks :)

This whole story should be dedicated to KatieBearLovesYou, she is an amazing friend and writer so check her out if you haven't already, you wont regret it :)

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy my story :)

Feel free to vote and comment with you thoughts :3

----Love<3