Chapter 30 - we have a bowling alley... That's about it- <3

Chapter 30

---Kaden's POV---

"Good morning" Someone sang from the kitchen. I rose up from the brown leather couch beneath me, stretched my tired arms with a yawn and crashed back down to the couch. "Want some Fruit Loops, or some Lucky Charms?" Nicole asked.

"Lucky Charms please" I yawned in answer rolling off the couch and on to the floor.

After She had made me a bowl of cereal It was set on the counter in front of me and then she took her place next to me. "So what should we do today?"

"I have no idea." I mumbled shaking my head.

"You ok?" she asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just not feelin so amazing." I sighed and continued to eat my Lucky Charms.

"Anything I can get ya'?" Nicole asked as her motherly instincts kicked in.

"No I kind of just wanna lay down" I admitted finishing up his breakfast.

"Ok. Movies it is" She smiled.

"Sounds good to me" I said swinging off the barstool. I drug myself to the couch.

Nicole pulled the blinds closed and sat at my feet. "Horror?" she asked.

"Sure" I nodded. I never had anyone to watch horror movies with so I was willing to take advantage of this opportunity.

She jumped up and put in The Woman In Black and sat back down at my feet. She then handed me a black and red checkered blanket that I wrapped around myself.

We then watched: The Woman In Black, The Devil Inside, Dawn Of The Dead, The Blair Witch Project, and Friday The 13th.

* * * *

It was 9 o'clock when me and Nicole were eating a bowl of Lucky Charms for a late dinner.

My phone buzzed to life crawling across the countertop. I picked it up to see Tyler was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey... So I thought I would just call you to tell you your baby sister had a seizure... We're at the hospital but no one will really talk to us... It's not looking to good." he sighed. He sounded worried which was understandable.

"I'll... I'll try to get out of here. Next flight out." I nodded. All I could think about was Ava and her cute smile.

"Ok. I know you're the only one she wants to see right now. She keeps asking for you..." he said quietly.

"Tell her I'll be there." I promised. Just hoping that it was a true promise.

"Ok I will."

"I'll see you in a couple hours"

"Ok sounds good." he said hanging up.

"What's going on?" Nicole asked.

"My little sister, Ava. Had a seizure. And she keeps asking for me. Like she only wants me." I explained.

"Well then you need to go home." she nodded. "right now"

I smiled, thankful that she understood my situation.

"My parents will be home in about thirty minutes. You go pack. I'll book our flight and then my parents can take us to the airport." she smiled picking up her laptop from the center table.

Without another word I rushed to her room and gathered up all my stuff which was like... Nothing really. She ran in behind me and started packing to come with me.