Chapter 14

A/N: Okay guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 1943543 years, I didn't know what to write next and I was trying to be inspired. I didn't know this had 471 reads either! I love you guys so much thank you! But now you've all been waiting for it. Chapter 14, (sidenote, I'm going to start making the chapters longer)

DIRTY SCENE bc its what you want c;

--------------------

Maddy's POV

"Yes Trevor, I do!" I jumped into his arms as he spun me around, making me do this weird twitch thing with my arms. Then he began to kiss me as I was just about to be lowered to thou lovely ground. It was an explosion, our mouths moving in sync. He bit my lower lip and I gasped as he slipped his wet tongue in. I couldn't help but moan a little as he deepened the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed me into a wall but I didn't mind. I threw my head back hitting the wall a bit harder then I intended as he attacked my neck. Kissing up and down and biting at my sensitive spot.

"Trevor are we ready for this?" I had pulled away, my breathing uneven and loud.

"I've been ready for this sweetheart," he replied and stared into your eyes. No not the eyes you think as you stare back into his smiling and beginning to blush like an idiot. Next thing you know Trevor had taken one hand away and reached into his back pocket pulling out a small metallic Trojan package. I gaped in awe at the small package and only thought:

That's a small package.

Does that even fit on his package?

Wait, does this mean he's having an erection right now!?

Oh my gosh we're gonna make beautiful babies though.

GET INSIDE OF ME.

I got lost in my thoughts for a while until Trevor snapped his finger in front of my eyes.

"Ready?"

"Ready." And with that he dove straight into the kiss again, this time going slow and deep with it. I instantly began kissing him back, my body buzzing all over with feels. I guess I didn't notice that we had moved from the wall and began ascending the stairs until he had began to kiss my neck and I peaked a bit. We were at the top of the stairs and he began to walk towards that opened door. Another thought came to my head:

OMG LOVE REALLY IS AN OPEN DOOR AND I'M GOING TO BE LOVED BY MY LOVE.

He kissed and nipped at my sensitive spot and I began to moan. We're here. The bedroom. He went in and closed the door behind him, heading over to the bed.

Thump

I opened my eyes and noticed I was on the floor in his living room.

"That was a stupid dream?" I frowned in thought. "We were getting to the good part!" I frowned deeper.

"You want to spend the rest of the evening on the floor or with me?" A voice came from behind the couch. I turned my head to see my Trev in a fancy little tuxedo staring at me with a smile.

"Dang I wish that dream was real," I thought as I bit my lip and looked him over. His muscles filled in the sleeves perfectly and his hair was perfect as always.

"Don't look down there Maddy you pervert."

"Down where?" He cocked his eyebrow and smirked. He knew what I meant. Realization struck me that I had been thinking out loud again. Oh my fricken gosh I'm an idiot. I blushed and mentally facepalmed and hid my face in my hands and threw the blanket over me.

"Let me drown in the dark now." I muttered in embarrassment. I felt heat radiating off of something or someone and I peaked to see Trevor staring down at me with a smirk.

"Personal space please, but I don't mind if you wanna impale me tonight Trevor." I winked to myself.

His eyes grew wide as so did his grin.

"Sure, what time tonight?" He winked at me.

"D-Did I...?" I trailed off as my eyes grew wider as he got closer. Faces 3 inches apart.

"Yeah you did babe, but don't worry all will come soon and I'll make your world fantastic." He flirted. Then he closed the space between us before I could reply and I found my hand tangled in his hair.

"This is just like what happened in the dream!" I screamed in my head.

He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue in, mouths moving in sync. I moaned as he started to kiss down my neck. He got to my sweet spot and I threw my head back in pleasure.

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

TREVOR

AND

ME

ARE MAKING OUT LIKE WHAT IS AIR

I couldn't think straight, but my hands found their way to the buttons on his tux and began unbuttoning them. He got the idea quickly and pulled off the jacket, tie, and shirt. I stared at his perfect torso for what seemed like forever before he was back on top of me kissing me more and he began to slide my shirt off. Then we were torso to torso, our bodies molding together. I felt like we were friends with benefits at the same time because we weren't necessarily dating yet. YET. But I didn't care and I wanted this moment to last. My body was shaking with emotion and he began to kiss down my neck until he got to my collar bones and started sucking at them. At the same time I wanted to see what he had planned to do with me tonight. He had gone back up to kissing my mouth, it was soft and gentle. After what felt like an eternity, he pulled away, our breathing uneven. Our foreheads touching, and arms wrapped around each other.

"Come on now, let me show you what I had planned for us tonight." He whispered in a husky voice that sent chills down my spine.