Chapter 4

Have a great summer break

It was the last day of school, 7:30 am. Too early to be awake. I don't even understand why we attend the last day of school. Three hours and then you go home. Like what the heck, you have disturbed the peaceful enviorment that is beauty sleep. I got so tired walking around and signing yearbooks. Too much physical activity for one day.

----------------

"Can you believe we're going to see them tomorrow?" Christena screamed. 

Michelle and I just stared at her bouncing around the room like a five year old on candy drugs.

"Okay, I've got our tickets and the VIP passes." I quietly said while putting my outfit together.

"Mkay, let's sleep early so we can get all ready and not look like smashed potatoes tomorrow." yawned Michelle.

I was tired myself, so with that, we left Christena to bounce around and calm down and we knocked out as soon as we hit the floor.

-----------------

"WAKE UP IT'S TODAY!!" my mom said shaking me.

"Let me sleep more." I mumbled with a bit of annoyance.

"MADDY GET UP YOU HAVE TO GO SEE TREVOR."

"Trevor can wait for his queen."

"Get up." 

I'm not a morning person if you couldn't already tell.

"That's it." my mom left the room as I rolled over, digging my face into the pillow.

If there was a world record for jumping out of bed I would be in it. My mom literally came in with a cup of cold water and ice and dumped it on my head. I sprang out of bed, but I kind of tripped and got caught in my comforter and landed on the floor hard.

"Now get up and get ready, Michelle and Christena are eating right now."

"UGHHHHHHHHH, fine." I finally gave in.

I trudged to the bathroom and did my business in there. Going back to my room I changed out of my t-shirt and shorts and slipped on my studded high waist shorts, a bright multiple shaded blue crop top, and my blue, studded vans to match the outfit. When I went back to the bathroom I looked at my hair and just thought, "well, a flock of birds had a party last night and forgot to clean up. How lovely." I managed to fix it and I just curled it a tad and topped it off with a gray beanie. I went downstairs half an hour later and saw Michelle and Christena sitting at the table playing with their food.

"Are we ready?" I walked over to the fridge and grabbed an Arizona and a slice of pizza from yesterday to reheat. I'm very healthy.

After we had all finished we checked to make sure we all had our phones, vlogging cameras, and a pen and note pad.

"Alright, let's go make some midnight memories, in the middle of the day."

---------------

Boring chapter just to get to DigiTour. Get ready for some action. 

QUE POPCORN