Chapter 6

I was speechless. Literally speechless, I think I stopped being alive for five seconds.

"You coming?" Trevor turned back to me. I was still standing in the same spot.

No response.

"Ha ha come on." He walked over to me, grabbed my hand and gently pulled me along.

Immediately I felt the heat fly into my cheeks and my face turned into a tomato in two seconds. I turned and looked out the windows, our car was still the only one there. Oh Trevor your hands are so soft, I love you so much you're adorable and we'll have the most beautiful babies. I can see it now, Maddy Moran. Perfect.

"What did you say?" 

Oh my gosh, is he reading my thoughts. Trevor you creep are you a mind reader? Or maybe I'm thinking out loud a bit.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I was biting my lip a bit too hard and it started to turn red.

"Oh yeah, I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

He squeezed my hand, man I wanted this hallway to go on forever.

"We're here." He let go of my hand. I sighed to myself, I want your warm feelings to be part of me, I want butterflies, baby come back.

I followed him into the room and gaped at the beautiful sight in front of me. Trevor. Sitting in a chair slipping his guitar over his shoulder. He strummed it and tuned it. Then got up and motioned me over. Shuffling, I almost knocked over his stand, oops. He patted the seat and I sat down as he slipped the guitar over my shoulder. He was so close I could feel the body heat radiating off of him. I looked up at him into his gorgeous eyes. He was looking right at me and smiled, a cute, perfect, genuine smile. I smiled back.

"Okay, so let me hear you." He had backed away and took a seat on the floor like an obedient little kid. So cute.

"Uh, what do you want me to sing?"

"Anything. I love a girl who can sing." 

Oh I know you do, that's why I started. You will love me. Totally kidding. I didn't feel nervous about singing, I practice a lot and I've posted covers on YouTube, but all of a sudden all these butterflies exploded in my stomach. I strummed a bit to get familiar with the guitar. Trevor touched this guitar was all I thought, and he's watching me.

"All I am is a man I want the world in my hands I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand..." I started and the butterflies went away. I got to the chorus and I looked at Trevor, grinning a goofy grin at me with a sparkle in his eyes. God, this boy. I finished and I placed the guitar back on its stand. 

"Wow, that was amazing. You're amazing, make sure we keep in touch so you can come to concerts and we can sing a duet." He winked at me. Flirt. What surprised me next was he came over and engulfed me in a hug, a warm nice embrace and I felt the heat rush to my face again. I hugged him back with the strength I had despite that my body was buzzing all over. My knees almost buckled when I heard the words I've always wanted to hear float out of his mouth.

"I like you Maddy."