Chapter 10

I got out of bed amazingly easy. Trevor has changed me. I stumbled over to the closet and sorted through the clothes I brought, glancing outside noticing it was still kind of chilly so I grabbed my Hipster sweater, some high waisted shorts, knee-length black socks, and my combat boots. I hopped in the shower really quick and checked the time. 7:20. I pulled my hair up into a sock bun and put on a head band that had a big white flower on the side. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, shoved my phone,wallet, and camera in. I was about to leave and thought I should write a note telling Michelle and Christena where I was.

"Went to get drunk, be back on New Years with Trevor. Don't lose your virginity before me." and with that I was out the door. I descended the stairs and saw Trevor sitting on the couch in the lobby. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Shall we go madam, the pumpkin that turned into a coach is waiting outside." He bowed like the prince from Cinderella.

"Oh yes, yes we shall my majesty." I curtsied.

I almost choked on my spit when I walked outside. He wasn't kidding. There was a carriage and a horse outside. He helped me in and stepped in after me.

"Where to?" The man asked.

"Starbucks by the Pacific Place." Trevor looked at me and smiled. 

"Are you guys a couple?" The man wondered.

"Oh no, not yet anyways, we're just friends." 

It was still early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to rise, there were few cars on the streets and even fewer people on the sidewalks. I looked at the buildings and flowers around. It was beautiful in the Seattle in the early mornings. The enviorment smelled of coffee, and chilly fresh air. The ride itself was about fifteen minutes, the man made this really funny joke and I almost fell out of the carriage from laughing so hard.

"Thank you so much." I said nicely.

"You guys have a nice day." He smiled. Nice man.

We went into Starbucks, he held the door for me and offered to pay for me. What a gentleman. I got a grande Candy Cane Frappacino and he got a Vanilla Bean Frap. I wasn't all that hungry for food so that was what I ordered. I was sitting down, and he walked over and set down the cute pink paper bag that contained a Birthday Cake cake pop he bought for me. I smiled at it. 

"Thank you." 

"Anytime." He smiled at me.

After we finished we walked around, I squealed when I saw a huge H&M, and Forever 21, it was four stories, both of them. I started jumping up and down. Trevor just chuckled at my excitement. He knows how much I love shopping. 

"Fine, we'll go in, but, only if I can pick something for you to buy in each store."

"Deal."

Let the shopping begin.