Chapter 11

"Trevor I refuse to try that on!"

We've been shopping for about thirty minutes and I had already picked up five things I liked. My motto is if I like what I see, it will be the best for me. I was looking at the dresses and Trevor peeked up from the other side of the rack with a silk above the knee dress. It sank low in the front and sank almost down to the lower back on the back side. He said he had to pick one thing for me from each store we went to, and if this was what he had in mind, there was no way I was ever going to take him shopping again.

"Um, I just got here, and for your information, this was for me not you. I've got to show off these curves some time." He pretended to make curves on himself and strutted off in search of something for me. That dork.

I was on the second level now, hipster, and tribal themed things were everywhere. I saw a section of more accessories on this level, and some really cute hats. My eyes flew to this cupcake beanie I saw online, and ran over to check the price. $9.50 on discount. I needed to start checking prices on things, I often forget when it comes to shopping. Walking around I spotted some cute tribal print black and white leggings and snatched a pair. 

"Madalyn, I don't understand how you walk in these all the time."

I snapped my head over to the voice and started laughing hysterically. It was Trevor, in high heels, they looked about five inches high and he was in some jeans and a cute sweater he said he got from Pac-Sun. Anyways, he was trying to walk over to me, I was by the jeans, about twenty feet away from him and he was struggling. I stifled a laugh when he was walking with his knees together, feet turned in, shuffling on the ground. By the time we was about halfway to me, he took off the shoes that were too small on his feet and walked over to me normally. He was biting his lip when he got to me.

"Okay, let it out." 

He screamed. " Oh my gosh, you girls are crazy to wear those feet killers, I can't walk in them and when you take them off they hurt even more. I think I need to go to a hospital." He complained.

I didn't notice the piece of clothing in his hand at first. Then he pulled it out. A beautiful blue floral print, knee length dress. I gaped at it. 

"Like it?" He said.

I simply nodded.

"I thought because it's summer, look for a summer dress. It would look beautiful on you." He blushed.

I was speechless, this guy sure had a taste in clothes when he wanted to. We purchased everything and made our way over to Pac-Sun instead of H&M because I wanted to get something for him. I'm surprised no one has been freaking out over Trevor, oops, not going to jinx. I'm enjoying the quietness, just being me and him in Seattle.

"Me too." He said quietly. I glanced at him. He heard me again?

It was around three pm when we went back to the hotel, the show started at eight today and everyone wanted to just relax for a bit.

"We have an announcement for you guys." Kian stood up.

"We." Sam stood up.

"Are." Then Jc.

"Going to." Ricky.

"Be living." Connor.

"In Seattle." Trevor finished.

The girls and I just gaped at them. Definitely am ready to die now. I felt like I was floating, and then I actually was when Trevor came over and hugged me, picking me up off the ground, and spinning me around. Hm, I guess what happens in the movies can happen in reality.

"Why are you guys moving from Cali?" I asked. It didn't make sense. Everyone lived in Cali, a lot of You-Tubers did anyways.

"We wanted to be closer to our new friends. We'll still have the house, we're gonna stay with Sam's aunt in her house it's not that far from you guys." Connor said.

This was great. Then I looked around. I saw Christena sitting next to Jc, Michelle next to Sam, Kian,Connor, and Ricky were being their weird selves, and Trevor was next to me. Perfect. Then it struck me.

"What about Andrea, Jenn, Wishbone, and Shelby?" Michelle asked, reading my mind.

"They're coming in tomorrow." Ricky answered.

"This is fantastic!" Christena exclaimed.

It sure was. I smiled to myself and then I felt a warm arm drape over my shoulder. It was Trevor. I knew he was feeling the same for me as I did for him. We stared at each other for a while until Ricky said.

"Bushka buska, okay kids let's host the best show tonight and come back and crash tonight." 

We all cheered, ready to go, and headed over to the grand ball room where the show was being held.