Chapter 15

A/N mkay, those scenes weren't originally planned. Just gonna dial it down a bit now.

-----------------

"Can I take this blindfold off now?" I whined for about the fifth time now.

(40 minutes before)

"B-but I don't have anything to wear," I stuttered.

"Yes you do," he grinned as he whipped out a beautiful dark blue, floral dress that stopped right above where my knee would be. He knew that I liked it and placed it in my hands, spun me around and guided me to the bathroom. 

"Now be ready in 30 minutes so we can go," He smiled and pushed me in and closed the door.

I had to rush to get ready because for about 10 of the 30 minutes, I was taking in the beautiful bathroom. Stripping my clothes and placing them to the side, I slipped into the beautiful dress. I didn't notice the accessories that had fallen out underneath. A necklace, floral bow that matched the dress, and dark blue and black vans. How much did this all cost? I decided not to worry about it and looked in the mirror deciding what to do with my hair. I glanced at the curling wand on the counter. With that I decided to curl the ends of my hair and pulled a part of it to the side, clipping the bow in place. I put on the gold necklace that had a music note as a pendant, the vans, and slipped out of the bathroom with my other clothes bundled in my arms.

"Give me those, I'll put them in the guest room," Trevor's voice sounded suddenly, startling me and making me jump backwards. I clutched my hand to my chest.

"Geez Trevor, scared me half to death," I croaked. He simply smirked at me for a few seconds before taking my old clothes from me and walking to the guest room that was across from his room, beckoning me to follow. I walked into the doorway and froze, taking in the large room. The walls were white with lights lining up around the walls. "So tumblr," I thought. The bed was a king size with a fresh white and black comforter that I wanted to bury my face into, with a night stand and lamp on top. There was a white sofa not too far from it, facing towards the large TV and coffee table. Don't even get me started on the walk-in closet that was pre-loaded with clothes of different styles and sizes. Heaven in a room. I took a step in and noticed the fuzzy soft carpet on the floor and I wiggled my shoes. I looked up and noticed Trevor wasn't in the room anymore. I spun on my heels and started to walk back downstairs to the living room. When I had gotten to the bottom of the stairs, a pair of arms slipped around me and placed a blindfold over my eyes. I almost began to panic before I realized it had to be Trevor.

"You look beautiful Madalyn," He whispered into my ear. "Now let's go on this date shall we?"

"But I can't see," I murmured.

"Trust me, I'll get you there, it's a surprise." He replied quietly, and with that led me to his car. I wanted to take the blindfold off because I never really noticed his car before. He carefully opened the door and sat me down on the comfortable leather seat, shut the door, and made his way to the driver's side, started the car, backed out, and then we were driving down the street with the radio blasting.

(Back to the present time)

"We're almost there, shh," He cooed.

We've been walking for about twenty minutes, his hands on my waist guiding me to wherever it was we were going. I've been having butterflies since we got out of the car. 

We took about 10 more steps before he stopped and turned me around.

"Okay, stay right there," He cautioned me.

"I don't think I would risk trying to move, I'd fall on my face in a heartbeat," I smiled.

When he didn't reply I figured he had left to go get whatever he was going to get.