Chapter 7

"Did you hear me when I said I loved you?" I choked out.

"No? Wait, you love me?" He smirked. 

Oh great, that was smooth Maddy good job. I blushed and looked away breaking eye contact.

"Aw it's okay." He ruffled my hair.

I looked at the clock. 5:00. Still got almost two hours until DigiTour started. I started getting light headed and dizzy, my knees buckled and Trevor caught me just in time; I looked at him and weakly smiled, I blacked out.

"Hey, be quiet. She might wake up." My eyes felt heavy and I rolled over to get more comfortable and go back to sleep.

"What even happened man?" It was Kian.

"I told her I_ I don't know she looked pale and then blacked out, I think she was dehydrated."

"I'll go get her some water. Michelle come on." Sam announced. I heard a pair of shuffling feet and the door closed.

"Dude, the show starts in an hour." Jc said.

"I know, I don't have to be on until 8:00 for my portion, so you guys go get ready. Have Christena fill in for me." Trevor glanced at Christena, she was staring at Jc.

"You sure man?" Ricky looked concerned.

"Yeah, she's my responsibility since I was with her when it happened. I'll watch her to make sure she's okay."

"Okay, I'll come get you thirty minutes before it's time for you to go on." said Connor, and then they were all gone.

It was silent for a few moments.

"I'm so sorry this happened Maddy, I know you probably can't hear me but when you we're singing you looked so relaxed and happy. I love that. I wanna get to know you better, we'd be great friends. Maybe more than friends. You're beautiful and seem like a great girl."

I knew that if I blushed, he would know I was awake, so i blinked a couple times and opened my eyes to see where we were. In the hotel they were staying at trying to get the words bouncing around in my head out.

"Oh good you're awake, are you feeling better?" His eyes grew wide with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How long was I asleep?" I was talking normal with him now, I felt more comfortable.

"About an hour. I'm really sorry this happened, I shouldn't have jumped into that . I wanna get to know you Maddy." He smiled at me with kind eyes.

"I'd love to get to know you too Trevor."

And that's how our friendship kicked off.