Chapter 19

Thank you guys again for 1k+ reads! 

------------------

Maddy's POV

Is he serious? He really wants me to just trust him now and talk to me now. Ugh! I was getting frustrated and had barely slept from that. It was only Tuesday and he wanted me to meet him by his locker before lunch. I sighed. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him, I mean I should, but he's apologized or is trying to at least. I picked up the phone and replied to the text from last night.

Okay. BUT. If I hear something that I won't like, I'm dumping my food on you again.

I got out of bed, got ready, ate breakfast, and left for school.

Eyes, were staring at me from every direction as I walked through the hallway. People were whispering to each other pointing at me with shaky hands. I only felt confusion. Like come on people, I dumped my lunch on him so what? He deserved it in my defense. A freshman bumped into me by accident and knelt down in fear. People were scared of me!? I kneeled down beside her and pat her back. 

"Hey, I'm not going to do anything, it's okay." I smiled at her.

She looked up at me with once horror that changed to relief in a few seconds. Helping her up slowly, I looked around, seeing that a few people were crowding by my locker. Great. What happened now? I handed the freshman her books and waved goodbye before heading over. People moved away clearing a path as I moved in. In front of my locker was.......

TREVOR!?!?!

I squealed and jumped into him hugging him with all my life. He chuckled and hugged back. We separated after a few moments, and then a question popped up.

"What are you doing back early?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"The boys felt bad and they sent me back. They said I looked like a sick puppy who missed it's owner." He smiled.

"This is great! But wait, you don't go to my school though."

"I know, I came to surprise you. Totally worth going through the whole school asking which locker was yours for 2 hours." He winked. Total Trevor.

First bell rung, meaning we had 5 minutes to get to class. I looked at Trevor again and smiled.

"I have to go to English right now." I frowned. 

He laughed and moved so I could grab my books. I closed the locker and hugged him once more before turning and walking to English. About 5 steps later, he was beside me following me to class.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking you to class."

"But you don't know my school."

"I know, that's why I'm following you." He smirked. 

We got to the door and hugged again before I slipped inside and sat down in my seat with a smile on my face. Nothing was going to ruin this day for me. Not even stupid Kyle Hunter. 

Second bell rung as the last few students hustled into class before the teacher could come in. Kyle took his seat next to me and noticed how perky I was. 

"What's up with you?"

"Everything!" I smiled at him.

He cocked his eyebrow with confusion written all over his face. "What Maddy?"

"Just a good day. It's beautiful outside." I sighed.

"Yeah, it is. Remember to meet me by my locker before lunch okay?"