Chapter 9

Boy that was the best sleep of my life. 

Dream I had with Trevor:

"We've been together for a few years now, and your heart's not the only thing I want to be buried deep inside." He winked at me.

My face went red and I looked away.

"I'm kidding baby." He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer into him. 

"I think I need help, I've fallen for you and I can't get up." I looked at him grinning.

"I'll butter your muffin." He winked.

"I'll make you ink." I knew all of these pick up lines. I laughed at all of them on Tumblr.

"I'll make you squirtle."

"Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar I wanna go down on you." I smirked. Beat that I thought.

"You can jiggle my puffs." I laughed to myself when he said that one. I pictured that and laughed even more. 

"You're crazy, and I love you." I stopped laughing and looked straight up at him. 

"I love you too."

End of the dream

I rolled over and bumped into something or shall I saw someone when I opened my eyes and saw that Trevor Moran was in my bed. With me. We didn't have sex did we!? Oh my gosh, my mom is going to kill me if she finds out I lost my virginity at 17! I made sure he was still asleep before lifting the sheets to make sure he had pants on. He did. Shorts to be exact. I sighed a breath of relief. He mumbled something, I couldn't make it out clearly but I heard my name. I was still in the same outfit from last night and there were no clothes scattered on the floor. Christena and Michelle must've passed out with the guys because their beds were made.

Trevor started to wake up, and I pretended to go back to sleep. I could feel his eyes burning through my face.

"I know you're awake Madalyn." He said, his voice was low and scratchy and quiet because he had just woke up. Turn on much. Stop it Trevor.

"No I'm not." I mumbled. He chuckled. Why is that everything you do is perfect!? It's not fair!

"I guess I should leave and let you get some sleep then." He sighed.

"I'm up. I needed to ask you something anyways." I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I probably looked like I had gotten hit by a bus or a zombie, but if I was gonna be Trevor's wife he has to see me for what I am and what he will wake up next to in the morning. 

He didn't respond as if a signal to let me ask.

"How did we end up in bed? And I don't mean it sexually." 

"Oh you we're really tired and we were playing Never Have I Ever to get to know each other. We didn't drink but we got to know each other through it. Then I was going and you didn't answer and I looked at you and poof, there you were on the floor asleep. So I carried you to your bed and layed you down, tucked you in, I sat down on the bed next to you to make sure you would be okay and I waited for your friends to come back but they didn't after three hours and I got tired. I guess I must've fallen asleep. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable." He explained.

I processed everything but the " to make sure you were okay " part. No. I couldn't grasp it. This is crazy, and I don't recall any of that happening, well I guess because it was one in the morning and I was probably half asleep as it was that I wouldn't be able to remember. He's so protective. This is why I love him. We were like two innocent baby birds in the world who were destined to grow up together and live happily ever after. I started to think about our kids' names.

"Madalyn?" The way he said my name, just so flawless and made it sound royal. He's the first person to call me by my real name. No one ever called me by my first name, and I'm only okay wiht him calling me Madalyn.

"Yeah, sorry. I guess I was half asleep because I don't remember that at all."

"I spiked your drink." He said flatly. I couldn't tell if he was kidding and my eyes grew wide.

"Sorry. I was totally kidding!" He laughed. I took a deep breath. Gosh, Trevor you scared the crap out of me.

"It's only seven am and everyone is still asleep, let's go get something to eat. Get ready. I'll pick come back around eight and we can walk to get some breakfast somewhere near." He pat my shoulder and gently closed the door. He's so gentle and considerate. Okay, now. 

To get out of bed.