Chapter 8

DigiTour was great, the guys let us go up there and gave the channel a shout out. We gained five hundred subscribers that night. They invited us to stay with them at the hotel, my mom okay-ed it since she knew how special this was to me. When we got to the hotel the girls and I got our own room, the guys were two doors down. Jc,Trevor,Sam in one, Connor, Kian, Ricky in the one across from them. They were gathered in Trevor's room at the moment waiting for us to meet them. None of us wore makeup to remove so we changed really quick and headed over. Michelle was in these really cute sweats that were tight but flared a bit at the bottom, a black Daytona Beach t-shirt, a lavender Pink jacket that was too big on her, and some black vans. Christena was wearing jeans now that were amazingly flexible and comfortable, a teal sweater, and some teal vans. I was wearing yoga leggings from Pink, a simple white t-shirt with a pocket, a dark blue cardigan, and some black Bailey Button Uggs. We shut the door and headed over.

I knocked on the door and then it got quiet on the other side.

"YOU GUYS THEY'RE HERE." Shouted Sam. Oh Michelle you and him are perfect.

After a few moments Connor came over and opened the door, welcoming us.

"So, what did you guys think of DigiTour."

We hadn't talked about it since it ended. 

"It was great, I loved the part where Jc dumped his drink on me." Christena said in a monotone.

"Oops." Jc grinned. They'd be perfect together.

"I had a really good time, thanks for the shout out to our channel and taking my shoe Sam." Michelle said annoyed but jokingly voice.

"You run really,really fast though!" exclaimed Sam.

"Track, three years." Michelle was always the athletic type. She had straight A's and was one of the best athletes at school. 

"That was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Besides watching you guys for the first time in 2011 on YouTube. Did you guys have to make me sing in front of all those people though?" I asked.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"You sounded perfect, I'm pretty sure Ricky was jealous." complimented Trevor. 

I glanced over at Ricky and saw him start pouting, I started laughing. 

"Oh Ricky, you know you're fabulous. You're amazing." I laughed.

"Should I sing some Nicki Minaj?" He smirked. 

"NO!" We all shouted in sync and burst out laughing. 

We spent the rest of the night talking about the high lights of the show and ordered some pizza. The guys are so cool and all really nice and funny. We all exchanged phone numbers.

-------------

"Maddy, your name shall be Brittany Spears in my contacts," joked Trevor.

I threw a pillow at him. We we're in my room, the girls were staying with the guys.

"Ow!" he screamed. He rolled off the bed like he'd been shot in the face and "died". 

"Oh get up you big baby." I giggled. 

He didn't move. I stared at him. No, he's fine. I looked at him closely, his chest wasn't lifting. Oh my gosh. I got down on my knees next to him and stared his closed eyes. Smirking, I came up with an idea, I reached for my phone and snapped a picture. I edited it so he had three chins, and a uni brow. 

"@TrevorMoran what happened to your chin, it DOUBLED and seems like your eye brows grew together." I said this as I was typing on twitter.

He snapped his eyes opened and lunged at me. I moved just in time and ran out of the room. He was right behind me. Running into Sam's room I shut the door and hid in the bathroom.

"Where are you Maddy? Come out, come out where ever you are." He creeped into the room. I could see his feet in front of the bathroom door and stepped into the shower. I opened the curtain to a point that it didn't look obvious I was hiding there but so I could still hide. He peeked his head in.

"Hm, I swear she was in here." He walked out. I stepped out and tiptoed out the door.

"Boo!" I screamed as he picked me up from behind and slung me over his shoulder. 

"Trevor Moran you put me down right now!" I yelled. 

He kept walking until we got to my room and he set me down on the bed. I pretended to be mad and faced away from him crossing my arms. 

"Maddy don't be so mad."

Silence.

"Silent treatment?"

Silence.

"I guess I'll have to make you talk."

Next thing I knew he started tickling me.

"OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY I'LL TALK, SEE I'M TALKING NOW STOP TREVOR!" I squealed while I was laughing.

He stopped and sat up with a serious look on his face.

"I want to get to know you Maddy. Tell me about yourself." 

After I had calmed down, I sat up as well and fixed my hair.

"Okay, first my name real name is Madalyn. I have a younger sister. I am obsessed with Tumblr, Starbucks, YouTube, and shopping. I am a normal girl." I ran out of things to say so I stopped there.

"Beautiful name. I_" There was a knock on the door.

He got up and went over.

"Trevor!" It was a high pitched voice and anger started boiling inside.

"Who are you?" 

"Jenna! I went to four of your other shows. You were great!" She hugged him. I almost burst out laughing when he didn't react. It calmed me down too, I knew he didn't like her but her presence bothered me. I'd seen her before, she pushed me out of the way to see Joey Graceffa once. He awkwardly picked up her arms off of him.

"Um, yeah, I don't feel comfortable with you doing that. Bye." He was trying to be nice, but I could tell in his tone that he did not like her almost as much as me. He kindly said good bye and closed the door. Walking back over to me he said,

"I really don't like that girl, so don't get all jealous." He furrowed his eye brows at me. You're gonna make my ovaries explode Trevor, stop. If they die, then you will have no one to frickle frackle with.

"I don't like her either, she pushed me at VidCon when I saw Joey Graceffa, so I couldn't get a picture with him." I gritted my teeth. 

"Oh, now I really don't like her." He stared at me for a second as if considering whether or not he should touch me. Lightly, he rubbed my lower back to comfort me. I relaxed under his touch. He's so sweet and careful. 

Oh Trevor Moran, what are you doing to me?