Chapter 5

We arrived early so we could meet the guys ahead of time. I'm pretty sure the guy standing outside of the building could hear how loud my heart was beating. I was getting super nervous and about ready to roll down the window and perform one of the cool action movie scenes where they jump through the windows all cool.

"Calm down, you look like you're gonna pee yourself." Michelle looked at me and made this weird face and I burst out laughing.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"It's a pleasure to make troll faces for your amusement madam."

"So, Christe__ where'd she go?" I swear she was right next to me.

"She's over there." Michelle pointed and sure enough there she was, ten steps ahead of us waiting by the door to go in. She was so excited and didn't seem nervous at all.

We got through and were making our way to where the guys were when I had to go use the bathroom.

"Crap, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up." I darted out of the room.

I'd been wandering around confused and curious for about fifteen minutes when I heard the voice of an angel. My baby. My husband. The father of my future kids. Trevor Moran. I didn't know what to do; I kind of just froze in place and pretended to be answering a call. What I usually do in awkward situations. I turned around and started heading back looking down and I managed to step on his foot when I ran into him.

I gawked at him.

"Hey, are you okay? Sorry I didn't watch where I was going." 

Ahh his voice, so perfect in real life. Okay Maddy, keep cool, keep, cool.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. I'm so sorry I stepped on your food, foot!" I corrected myself instantly. So nervous.

"Oh no it's my fault. You're really pretty by the way. My name's Trevor.

"Thank you, it's not your fault. I was looking down and didn't pay attention. I know who you are, you're my idol and the reason why I sing."

"You sing? Let me hear."

"Oh I'm not as good as you and I don't have my guitar."

"Come with me, what are you even doing out here? Never mind, come on I have a guitar you can play."

--------------

Don't worry I'm gonna get a special part in there.

For now I'm tired, so goodnight.