Chapter 3

"Now when dealing with negatives, what is the square root of -64?" babbled on the teacher.

I was doodling hearts around Trevor Moran and my name, because I frankly do not give one care about what was going on in class. I don't even find it useful. Personally, I think that school should have classes that would actually help us teenagers in the real world like home classes, computers, or how to figure out how much you'll spend if something is on sale. That would come in handy to my wallet cause I love me some shopping.

"Maddy."

I looked up to see eyes looking at me, the room as gone silent and the teacher was staring at me. I was staring at his bald shiny head (sometimes I thought it had eyes on the top) and looked down after a moment.

"What is the answer?"

"8i." He thought I wasn't listening, which I wasn't but I heard part of it.

"T-That's correct. Okay class turn around and get to work, page 106 all problems."

I smirked to myself, teacher I just proved you and your shiny bowling ball of a head wrong and I sure love this feeling. I wasn't the best student, but I wasn't bad either. I had A's and B's and had a 3.5 GPA. Most of the time I was just thinking about clothes, tumblr, Trevor, Trevor, or Trevor. So my brain doesn't really let in all the education stuff in. It's busy prepping for the real world.

--------------------

"Wait you really bought tickets to go?" Christena looked at me like I had just seen a murder scene.

"Yeah, and I told my mom I'd ask you and Michelle to come"

Meet Christena and Michelle. They're about as involved in social media and YouTube as I am. We're all in the collaboration together and we tend to talk a lot about O2L and One Direction. 

I looked over at Michelle and she was under the table. It seemed like she was going to come back up but then she sat down right there.

"What are you doing?" I stared at her blankly.

"I don't know."

"Get up here I have to tell you and Christena something."

At our table at lunch it was usually us three. Occasionally our friend Grace or Haley would come over if they weren't with the guys.

"Okay, so my mom said I can bring you guys but you have to buy tickets. They're $25 and make sure you buy the general admission so we're not all separated and I don't rip off some girl's pretty little head for talking about my husband." I said it really fast like the guys at the car auctions on TV and took a deep breath.

"Are you serious?" They said in sync. Which was kind of creepy.

"Yeah it'll be great and we can get V.I.P passes while they're still selling."

"I'm totally in." Christena squealed.

"SAM I'M COMING FOR YOU." Michelle yelled causing eyes to fly to her face.

"Okay, we gotta plan this step for step. This is gonna be the highlight of 2014."

----------------

This chapter was longer. So much updating WOOOO! I just got back from Robo Cop, so good I think I almost cried though. See you guys later 

BYEEEE <3