【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」

Chapter 3: Hope

"It's you!" I stared at that man I met about six years ago. He still looked the same except with a little stubble of facial hair. He looked like he was in his forties already. What a pedophile he must have been.

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"Oh. Uh. Remember I met you at Hizaki's?" I said trying to trigger his memory.

"Oh! Condom boy!" He started laughing like he did before. "You sure have grown. What a small world we live in."

"Heh yeah." I looked away feeling embarrass.

"Found out what it's used for yet?"

I looked at him, and felt the urge to lie, and say 'no' even though I already knew a while ago what a condom was used for.

"No.." I mumbled.

"Really? How old are you?"

"17." I said hoping he didn't catch my lie with the whole not knowing what a condom business is.

"Wow you should know kid."

"Weren't you going to show me?" I looked up with an eyebrow up.

"Haha I am no MJ. I don't go after little kids. Especially boys!" He laughs shoving my arm.

"Haha right." I looked down disappointed. Did I really want to get ass fucked by this old dude? What was I thinking. I started walking away from the man, and he took my wrist.

"Kid if you want to have a good time, I don't mind slipping just this once." He grins. My heart started feeling heavy, and scared.

"Eh no. I got aids." I lied hoping he would leave.

"I was kidding!" He laughs. "You take things too seriously."

My temper rose as he was toying with me. I flicked him my middle, and began walking off. I wanted to believe seeing this guy was fate, but he ended up being a old ass freak just like day one. Back then I was too foolish to notice he was a perverted old bastard. Now I know.

I went home disappointed. I thought I would of had some emotion back in my system with him, but my deflated hope pinned my mood lower than it already was.

I laid down on my couch feeling disgusted that Yumi's bare ass was on it.

"Uhg." I grunted, and went upstairs to my room.

I turned on my laptop, and went on YouTube. I started watching videos of comedians trying to get a chuckle out of me. Fake chuckles was all I had. Life was boring. I needed an escape.

I had a light bulb blink off in my brain. I ran downstairs to the old phone book that was made out of fancy leather. Our family kept down all important phone numbers down. I was hoping to find 'his' number.

I skimmed the book looking for a Kazuo in one of the lines. I finally came across one! I picked up my cellphone, and began dialing the number listed. It rung, and went to a automatic voice response saying this number was no longer in use.

A depression hovered over me. I felt I needed him as my best friend again to feel normal. I couldn't reach him, and I didn't even remember why he left to begin with.

I held my head in frustration. Why couldn't I remember? I went upstairs to look through my shelf. I would look over the pictures over, and over. I couldn't remember what we did together. I don't even remember why he left me.

"Fuck..." I felt angry with myself. Was this guy even real?

I sat down on my bed thinking hard. All I could remember was he is ten years older than me. Since I am 17, he is already 27. He probably looks way different now. My head hurts from thinking too much. I passed out shortly.