chapter thirty

I took a bite out of my candy floss as Grayson drove back to the hotel, remembering all of the fun we'd had tonight. We went on so many rides, bought snacks and took some photos in the photo booth.

As soon as we reached the hotel we went up to our room, turning on the TV and watching whatever channel we could find. Grayson was in the bathroom, so I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. I was right, so many people were posting about mine and Grayson's little date.

Just as I turned my phone off Grayson entered the room, only in some adidas bottoms with his hair ruffled up. He noticed my staring, sitting down beside me and laying his head in my lap with a smile. I placed a kiss on his head, as I played with his hair. He quickly lifted his head so that he was looking up at me, his eyes never leaving mine. He looked at me for a good amount of time, before leaning up and connecting his lips with mine. It was like no other feeling, and it grew quite heated pretty quickly. His hand found its way to my back, and I got goosebumps at the feeling of his cold skin against mine. A good feeling though. My hand was now rested on his bare chest, as he hovered over me, deepening the kiss even more... if that's possible. His lips found their way to my jawline, all the way down my neck, placing kisses everywhere. The other hand became tangled in his soft hair, and I knew he liked that. I smirked, flipping us over so that I was in control.
" shit " I thought I heard him mutter, cutting him off my smashing my lips against his again.
He started tugging on the hem of my shirt, signalling for me to take it off, which I did. Just as I leaned back down, someone startled us, making me jump back.
" Grayson- OH!! " Ethan began, shouting the last part in shock.
He was cut off when he saw me in just my bra and pyjama shorts, with growing marks across my neck.

Shit, I forgot he had a key.

I quickly covered my face out of embarrassment, as Ethan pulled a funny face at what he'd just walked into. It could've been worse though, he could've walked in later, if it had lead to that. Grayson picked up a pillow and chucked it at his face, to knock him out of his trance.
" sorry for interrupting you guys, but I believe Grayson has my keys " Ethan smirked, making Grayson let out a groan in annoyance.
I quickly moved, grabbing a pyjama shirt and throwing it on, while Grayson handed Ethan his keys.
" okay... bye now! " Ethan yelled, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.
Grayson and I exchanged a funny look, chuckling at how awkward Ethan must feel. I got back into the bed, burying my face in the soft sheets as Grayson chuckled at me. I looked up at him, and he was looking at me with a smile. I patted the bed beside me, as he climbed in and instantly pulled me into his arms. I felt safe with him, I felt protected. But something tells me that the safety he's created for me, will be teared down with a simple mistake.

A/N- poor E