chapter forty six

" Lin " He breathed out, wiping his tears eyes with his free hand, taking my hand with the other.

" I think I'm gay "

I froze completely, shocked that my bestfriend had just came out to me. In fact, I'm probably the only person who knows besides himself of course. I didn't even respond, I just pulled him into a hug and squeezed him tighter than ever.
" why are you crying? I'm proud of you " I told him, pulling away and smiling a little.
" because I'm scared... you're the only person who knows and I technically just came out to myself too " He cried even more, falling back into my arms.
" Blake... you do realise that this doesn't change anything about how I feel about you... you're my bestfriend and I love you no matter what " I smiled, as he wiped his tears away and nodded.
" yeah but what about my parents? What about everyone else... like my viewers " He mumbled, clearly worrying too much about this.
" Don't feel pressured to tell them... come out to them when you're ready, it's all about time... they'll love and support you no matter what, I know it " I reassured him, as his lips curved up into a slight smile.
I looked at him, simply admiring my bestfriend. I couldn't be more proud of him, and just thinking about it made me emotional. Blake could clearly see the tears forming in my eyes, as he started to laugh a little, making me chuckle. We were interrupted when the door opened, and a confused looking Grayson was stood in the doorway.
" Am I interru- " Grayson began, before Blake cut him off.
" I'm gay " Blake blurted out, looking at me in shock as soon as he said it.
I never expected him to tell anyone else right away, but I guess it felt right for him to tell Grayson at this time too.
Grayson furrowed his eyebrows, closing the door again and sitting beside us.
" who's the lucky guy? " Grayson asked with a laugh, patting Blake's shoulder happily.
Blake went quiet, looking down at the ground before looking straight back up at us.
" well, I think I do like someone... but Im pretty sure they're straight, I mean... as far as I'm aware they are " Blake shrugged, as I looked at Grayson and raised a brow.
" who is it? " I asked calmly, not wanting to force him into telling us if he didn't too want too.
Grayson and I both had our suspicions, and if we had to take a wild guess, I'm pretty sure our answer would be right.
Blake avoided eye contact while taking a deep breathe, looking out of the window and out at the pool. Grayson and I knew who he was looking at, as Hunter sat at the edge of the pool and spoke to Loren and Ethan. Blake didn't hesitate to look back at us, his breath hitched and his lips slightly parted before he spoke.
" Hunter.... " Blake confirmed, fiddling with his fingers nervously.
" have you ever liked a guy before or...? " Grayson asked, before Blake shook his head quickly.
" No... but when I'm with Hunter or talking to him it feels different, you know? " He answered, as I nodded in response.
" well do you want us to talk to him or something?? " I suggested, as he shrugged.
" I don't know... I just don't want to make things awkward between us " Blake told us, as Grayson stood up.
I copied him, adjusting the towel on my shoulders as I did so. I extended my hand out for Blake to grab, which he did, following us back out to the pool.
" are you okay, Blake? " Loren asked, looking slightly worried as she sat on Ethan's shoulders in the pool.
Blake nodded, sitting himself down on a sun lounger. I jumped back in the pool as Grayson did the same, taking no time to begin splashing me. I splashed back, laughing loudly at Grayson's face whenever the water came to contact with his eyes. I stopped when I saw Hunter climb out of the pool, making his way towards the sun lounger that Blake was sat on. He sat down on the end of the seat, joining him while giving him a shy smile. Blake seemed quite confused, but returned the smile, a real smile. Hunter started talking to him like the way he did before, Blake occasionally laughing happily. The way he looked at him was different, though, and I'm starting to think that maybe the feeling is mutual.

A/N- Bunter Bunter Bunter Bunter Bunter