chapter forty four

I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck even more, taking in his fresh scent which I love so much. I felt his grip around me tighten, as he played with the ends of my hair gently. Grayson and I were both really tired, so we took a nap in my room while the others chilled out downstairs. I guess we felt a little guilty considering that we'd both left Brandon, Loren and Ethan to deal with the awkwardness between Hunter and Blake, but I know they'll let it slide.
" Lin " Grayson mumbled, and I hummed in response.
" I'm sick of hiding it " He said randomly, as I lifted my face up to look at him slightly.
" hiding what? " I repeated.
" us " Gray told me, as I hugged back into him and nodded.
I agree, I don't like having to keep our relationship a secret. I mean, it's not exactly a secret, but I want it to be official. For everyone to know for sure that we are together, and we're happy.
" then let's not hide it " I blurted out, as he sat up straight.
" really? " He slightly gasped, sounding quite shocked.
I nodded, a smile curving up on his lips, instantly making me do the same. His smile is fucking contagious, I swear.

He pulled me closer to him, squeezing me tightly before connecting his lips with mine again. I kissed back of course, the familiar feeling rushing back. My hands became tangled in his soft hair, as his hands trailed down my sides and onto my lower back. I pushed him down against the bed, baring in mind that he was sat up straight against the headboard. He smirked slightly at how controlling I was being, as I began placing kisses along his jawline and neck. I sucked and kissed the same spot on his neck, as he let out a satisfied groan. I smirked at the thought of me actually being able to please him like that, while tugging at his shirt. Grayson clearly realised that I wanted him to take it off, quickly pulling it over his head and tossing it onto the floor quickly. As soon as I returned my attention back to him he leaned up, closing the gap between us and kissing me even harder than before. I stayed hovered over him, before he flipped us over, so that he was now in the position I was before. I let my hand roam across his bare chest, tracing across his defined abs which are my weakness. My fingers trailed across the top of his adidas bottoms, and I could tell he felt as if I were teasing him, which I partially was... but it was entertaining I guess. Grayson suddenly jumped up, running a hand through his hair and walking to the door. I let out a quiet whine at the loss of his lips against mine, as he looked back at me.
" Ethan's not interrupting us this time " Grayson smirked, locking the door before making his way back towards me.

well shit

******

A/N- I'M SORRY YOU GUYS OMG DONT KILL ME PLZ