chapter thirty two

I smiled, walking hand in hand along the beach with Grayson. Being with him the past week has made me grow to love him even more, and I'm so attached that I don't even know how I'm going to cope back in Texas without him. Oh, and speaking of Texas, I go back tomorrow.
I'm dreading it, honestly. Of course I'm excited to see my mom and sister, but I'll miss Grayson way too much to handle.
" are you okay, Lin? " he asked, obviously noticing my blank face.
" yeah, I was just thinking " I said, shoving my hands into my hoodie pocket and staring out at the sea.
Loren and Ethan were actually in the water together, while Blake and Zach just walked along beside each other and filmed funny videos for Snapchat.
" about what? " he asked again, sitting down on a random spot of sand as I copied him.
I began drawling circles in the sand with my finger, the fresh smell of the ocean filling my nostrils.
" about how I'm going to miss LA... and you " I shrugged, trying not to get emotional out loud.
He didn't say anything, but pull me into his arms and place a kiss on my head, warmth taking over my body. He ran his hands up and down my back, continuing to hug me as he did so.
" excuse me? " A high pitcher voice said, making me turn around quickly and jump up.
There was a couple of girls with their phones out, obviously viewers of our videos. They had large grins on their faces, as they squealed in excitement which was cute.
" we love you guys, can we get a quick photo? " One asked, passing her phone to the other quickly.
We nodded happily, standing beside her and posing for the picture. We took a photo with the other girl too, as we learnt that their names were Gracie and Caisi.
Halfway through our conversation I noticed their eyes on my neck, instantly making me pull up my hoodie to cover up the marks. That's awkward, now they'll probably go and tell everyone in the fandom.
" thank you so much " They smiled, giving us one last hug before getting ready to leave.
" it was lovely meeting you guys " Gray chuckled, as they left us alone again.
I sat back down, as Grayson did the same again. He was laughing about how my hoodie slipped down, which I didn't appreciate, but oh well. We eventually left the beach, heading towards a cute little cafe for lunch. It had the most tumblr lights and decor. It had a copper theme, with wooden benches as tables and cute candles lit in the centre.

After our quick meal we took some photos, making the most of our last full day here. I took my phone, choosing the photo of mine and Grayson's outfits before posting it to Instagram.

*******

@adylinross: I thought we looked cute today Tagged: @graysondolan2,630,917 likes and 42,910 comments

Tagged: @graysondolan
2,630,917 likes and 42,910 comments

( load all comments )

@gradylingoals: my gawd😍

@wes10: mom and dad

@cutiepieadylin: slayyyy😏💗

@dolanwyd: Just tell us if it's official smh😂

@graysondolan: don't we always?

@adylinross: sure ;) @graysondolan

@linscookie: I love Gradylin so much omg💙

@ethandolan: photo creds bitch

@crazy4thedolans: OMG😍

( load all comments )

*******

A/N- this book is coming to an end soon you guys, but I'm unsure on how to end it...  I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it's very good x