chapter eight

I woke up on the sofa cuddled up next to Blake, who was already awake and on his phone. He looked down and smiled, taking a photo of me with a funny filter for Snapchat. I groaned and covered my face, rolling off the sofa and sitting down beside Clara.
" morning Clar " I laughed, and she opened her tiny arms for a hug.
" can we film another video!! And Blakey can do it with us! " Clara squeaked, obviously excited about being in front of the camera.
I looked at Blake, who shrugged and stood up.
Okay, I guess we have our plans for today!

Once we reached my room we sat down on the bed, grabbing my camera and lights. Blake set them up while I applied my makeup, the daily routine I usually do. We'll probably take Clara out after this, so I got dressed too. Once I was ready and out of pyjamas, I sat beside them and clicked record.
" hey guys! Welcome back! Today I'm here with my best friend Blake, and my little sister Clara! We're doing a q&a " I smiled, as Clara clapped her small hands together.
Blake pulled out his phone, reading out the first question.
" @blakesbae asks, what is the funniest memory you have together? " He said, looking back up once he read it out loud.
I thought for a second, before Clara jumped up and laughed.
" When you and Blakey took me to the park and he fell off the swings... " She said randomly, making us chuckle.
" I'm guessing she liked the part when I fell, not the park " Blake joked, and I laughed.
" I have loads, but one could be when filmed that public dares video and we got kicked out of target... or when we went on that weekend road trip together and got lost " I smirked, and he laughed at the last one.
" oh my god I remember that! We literally got lost for almost the whole day and we're stranded in the middle of nowhere " Blake laughed, and I nodded.
I moved on to the next question, instantly my heart dropping when I read it out loud. I don't know why I didn't pre read it, but so many people asked this, so I'll answer.
" @adylingoals asks, Where is Gradylin at right now?? " I said, and looked into the camera.
" we're just friends guys, and I'm being honest! nothing more, we talk all the time but it's just friendly!! " I answered, quickly moving onto the next question.
I could pretty much guess that Blake rolled his eyes at that point, and I can't exact cut it out since I was speaking. Nobody will notice that though.
" you want to read this one? " I asked Clara, who jumped up onto Blake's lap and took my phone.
" what does that say? " She asked Blake, sounding so adorable and innocent.
He started laughing, and read out the username.
" @bitchyblake " He chuckled, and Clara nodded.
" @bitchyblake asks " My six year old sister said, and I slapped Blake's arm since he was laughing way too hard at this.
It was pretty funny, so I let her continue. I started cracking up too, as she finished the question.
" If you could meet one youtuber or celebrity right now, who would it be? " Clara read slowly.
Grayson. It'd be Grayson.
" probably Troye Sivan, he's so amazing and I've watched him for years " I said, half smiling.
Of course I'd love to meet Troye, but the idea of meeting Grayson seems a whole lot better. I wouldn't say that though, my viewers would spread things most likely.
" Kylie Jenner " Blake smirked.
" the things I'd do to meet Kylie Jenner " Blake laughed, and I gave him a funny look.
" would you kill me to meet her? " I asked, and he shrugged.
" probably, it depends how long I get to spend with her " He replied, and I slapped the back of his head as he laughed.
" What about you Clara? " Blake asked her.
" maybe Peppa " She shrugged, and laughed at how cute she is.
" Clara is going through her Peppa pig faze, Blake's ended last month " I joked, and Blake gasped in horror.
" that's a lie, it was a COUPLE of months ago " Blake giggled, and I shook my head while laughing.

We answered some more questions and finished the video, and it went really well! I uploaded the cover of Rihanna yesterday, but I could post again tonight, I'm sure that'd be a nice surprise for my viewers.
I edited the video right away like I usually do, with Blake and Clara in my room messing around. They're just like brother and sister, and it's so adorable. I was just about done, and my phone vibrated, signalling I had a message.
I smiled as the name popped up.

Grayson: I miss you

Adylin: how can you miss me?? We've never even met wtf hahaha

Grayson: no it's just that we haven't texted today

Adylin: you're cute

Grayson: don't call me cute

Adylin: okay, you're adorable

Grayson: bye

Adylin: adios

I laughed as I slipped my phone back into my pocket, before getting the fright of my life when I heard Blake speak.
" aw he said he misses you " Blake cooed, he was obviously reading my texts over my shoulder.
" friends can say that they miss each other Blake, I miss you whenever you're not here " I sighed, and he shrugged.
" where should we go? " I asked, trying to change the subject.
" lets go to the mall, I thought you'd like that " Blake smirked, as I groaned angrily.
He knows I hate the mall. It's always so busy and I prefer quiet places. Don't get me wrong,
I don't mind shopping, but not at the mall.
However, Blake loves going to the mall. 99% of our arguments we've had are based on having to go to the mall, unfortunately.
" fine, just this once " I huffed, and he smiled happily.
" really? " He beamed.
" don't make me change my mind " I laughed, and he nodded.

I quickly pulled out my phone while Blake got ready and posted a photo to Instagram since I haven't In a while.

******

@adylinross: sweater weather is my favourite 🖤1,831,590 likes and 29,375 comments

1,831,590 likes and 29,375 comments

( load all comments )

@damnadylin: stop you're too pretty

@shippinggradyln: what's up with graydlin?? Is it happening?😂💗

@loren: my girly is gorgeous

@adylinross: so is mine ;) dm me b x @loren

@loren: will do X

@adylinaf: I LOVE YOU

@adylin_ross_fan: you're so pretty Adylin😍 I want Gradylin to be real ugh

@graysondolan: cutie

( end of comments )

******

As soon as I saw Grayson's comment the butterflies in my stomach came back, and I sighed. I have all of these feelings for him and I know I can't do anything with them. But why did he call me cute? Friends call each other cute and compliment each other all the time, though. Ugh. It's useless.